memo99
    memo99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

The four teams in the conference championships will be.......

G.B. Phi. N.E. Pitt just can't see any other team making it those 4 are in a league of their own Thoughts?

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I love the Cowboys because they seem healthier and San Diego will be on a path to win plus they added Spikes and Sanders.
    Pats and Pack superbowl is my guess.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Eagles-Falcons and Chiefs-Jets

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Green Bay vs Saints

Patriots vs Ravens

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't see Phi making it that far. Vick not that good when pressured and that o-line can't protect him and that pretty much negates d-shawns deep threat, thus allowing safety's to cheat up and stop the run. Not looking good thus far for the Philly offense. I like the other 3 picks + Giants.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Jets vs Patriots
    Packers vs Falcons

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

There are a lot more than 4 "elite" teams in the NFL. Heck, Eagles and Steelers aren't even in my top 4 right now. It's hard to argue against the Pats who simply strap it up and win that division year after year, but the Jets are right there with them as they proved last season. Pitt is up/down year after year and I think they'll have a letdown year this year especially with a Ravens team in division who's every bit as good as them. Gotta give the Chargers some love as well, Rivers is easily one of the top QBs in the game right now. In the NFC East, I like the Giants and Cowboys almost as much as the Eagles and we'll simply have to play the season out to see who wants it more. Similarly in the NFC South with the Saints, Falcons & Bucs. In the NFC North, I don't see the Packers running away with it like everyone else who is in love with them, don't sleep on the Bears, Lions or even the Vikings.

Just for the record, here's my power rankings I'll pull out of my ass this morning, but keep in mind I see little seperation in this list.

10. Giants/Bears (Two dangerous teams that have potential to do a lot of damage.)
    9. Steelers (I predict a Super Bowl hangover, they maybe will miss playoffs in 2011.)
    8. Chargers (Lots of great pieces, they need to get serious this time.)
    7. Eagles (An all star team on paper, but games aren't played on paper.)
    6. Ravens (Just a hunch, I like them over Pitts to win the division.)
    5. Atlanta (Right there with the Saints, it'll be fun to see them battle.)
    4. Saints (Champs one year removed, they've still got all the pieces.)
    3. Jets (Gotta respect Rex and their recent history.)
    2. Pats (#1 seed last year and only look to improve.)
    1. Packers (Gotta give #1 rank to the reigning champs.)