Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Socal Sniperpicks Football Aug 25 to Aug 29

yo - some folks mistake me for the tout service that calls themself SNIPERPICKS , i am not associated with them. I used this moniker almost 10 years now on various chat sites. I do a lot of hunting (guns) and gambling (picks) so i gelled the 2

that being said, here is what i like, and why

Cincy 1st half ............ -1 .................... QB combo is better, i am a big Bruce Gradkowsi fan since his college days, wish my team MIAMI had him instead of Heh-Heh-Heh-Henne. andy Dalton is no slouch either. Cam newton and Clausen ? No fear at all from me on them. I got money on cincy 1st half and betpoints on Cincy game -3 cuz SBR wont allow a HALF play, might throw some last minute action on cincy game -2 in a parlay

Browns +7 ............... nothing on it not betpoints or cash , just think philly stinks in the PS and Colt McCoy is a sharp QB , not a Brady or Manning, just mentaly sharp and it should stay close, if i was to play it i would add it to 7.5 and take browns , what stops me from playign is vick stunk so bad he might go off here , just PASS for me

Ravens -3 on game and -4 on game and -3 on half .................. I love them here , redskins got several guys OUT , FLACCO may play 3 quarters , rice - ricky - allen at RB , Lee Evans and that nasty D , Skins sending BECK and Sexy rexy out there? come on man

I got a open 2 teamer with game 1 already won and 50 wins 162 on ravens game line -4

got a 3 teamer with game 1 won, cincy half -1 and ravens half -3 remain and 170 wins 968

another parlay with ravens -4 on game as last play and 200 wins 989

ravens -4 , jets -2 , pats -3 on adjusted lines , 50 wins 524 , had Tigers dog line as game 1 early today

last parlay with 2 left on it and cincy and ravens HALF lines as above and 170 wins 968

Sniperpicks

added this just now

cincy half -1

ravens half -3

Rams -1.5 to beat shitty KC by 2 or more tomorrow night

Sniperpicks

taking CFL montreal today on dog ML of even money , they are a +1 dog

taking Vikings same way , i like christian ponder and that defense, hope McNabb does not screw up

ending with chargers adjusted to -1.5

Sniperpicks

montreal off to a nice start

added steelers -1 on 1st half

Sniperpicks

trying to work a MIDDLE in miami - bucs game

got fins +4 on game

bucs -1.5 on the 2h