Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Little Fantasy Help

Who should i take if i get the first selection just between me and 1 other guy.
    I just inherited a team and u can keep up to 3 players the only player worth keeping on my team was Brady so here is the list of who has been kept, Draft is Thursday.

Here are the keepers, Draft will be Thursday at 6:30pm, yes it was scheduled for 7pm - I bumped it up a half an hour because my brother has to be at work at 11pm, he has to leave my house no later than 10pm. So please be on time so we can get this draft knocked out and make sure he is able to finish the draft, I would appreciate that. The first thing we will do is draw for draft position and which division your team will be in. Then the draft will take place, I will probably have some BW3s and some snacks here at the house. If you want any beer, bring it. I'll have some pop as well. Please check the keeper list below, if you see a mistake on your team please let me know asap so I can let everyone know. Obviously, you guys know how the draft works, who ever kept one player will get to pick in the 2nd round, who ever kept 2 players will select in the 3rd round along with the teams who only kept 1 guy and so on. Draft Order and Division Order will be completely random and not based on where you finished last season. You will be starting the following: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, Flex (WR, RB, TE), K, DEF - You will have 8 bench players. Scoring is in the league but it is as follows: QB - 1 point for every 25 yards, 1 point for every 10 yards rushing, 5 bonus points at 300 yards passing and 2 bonus points at 400 yards passing, WR, RB & TE- 1 point for every 10 yards, 5 bonus points at 100 yards, 2 bonus points at 150 yards - All TDs are worth 6 points. Kicker - 1 point for XP, 3 points for FGs from 18-39 yards, 4 points 40-49, 5 points 50+, any field goal missed is -1, any XP that is missed is -2. Fumbles and INT's are -2, Defense - Sack & 4th down stop is 1 point. Int, Fumble Recovery, Safety and Blocked Kick are all worth 2 points, Kickoff and Punt Returns are worth 6 points for the defense not the Player. 12 points for a shutout, 8 points for 1-6 points given up, 6 points for 7-13, 4 points for 14-20, 2 points for 21-27, 0 for 28-34, -2 for 35+.

Total Money - $750 - Payouts are $50 for Winning your Division (2 teams = $100), $25 for the other 4 teams that make the playoffs (4 teams = $100). High Week - $50, Total Points for the Regular Season $50 (2 teams =$100). That leaves $450 for the SuperBowl = Super Bowl Champ gets $350, Runner Up gets $100. Hopefully, everyone is cool with these payouts. I know at least 50% of the league $ should go to the winner of the SuperBowl, but you have to consider that there will be payouts to every team that makes the playoffs as well. Good Luck Clowns!

Appreciate It:
    QB - Peyton Manning
    RB - Michael Turner

Kostars:
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    WR - Calvin Johnson

Grinding:
    QB - Mike Vick
    QB - Drew Brees
    RB - Adrian Foster

Prime Detective:
    WR - Greg Jennings
    WR - Reggie Wayne
    RB - Ray Rice

Galloping Ghost:
    RB - Chris Johnson
    RB - Rashard Mendenhall
    QB - Tony Romo

Smashmouth -
    RB - Frank Gore

Jeepenginetadpoles:
    QB - Aaron Rodgers
    WR - Larry Fitzgerald
    RB - Jamaal Charles

No Comment:
    QB - Phillip Rivers
    WR - DeSean Jackson
    TE - Antonio Gates

Andy Dalton????? -
    WR - Roddy White
    WR - Andre Johnson

Da Rooster -
    QB - Tom Brady

Thanks guys!!!!!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Anybody?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

options are pretty slim, maybe mike wallace? i like felix jones as well but maybe a tad high for your first pick

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Was maybe thinking Mccoy or Forte cause they also recieve alot of balls. Shooting some stuff around thanks for your input though.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

need a list of players not on the list, be better

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9740

im lost why are u not keeping 3