Betpoints: 7638

huh?

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

NYG he obv means

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is that classless? People need practice, real world practice, not just scrimmage team practice and thats what the preseason is for.. Are you telling me he shouldnt have ran back the 97 yard TD and just took a knee like the miserable pussy jets did lastnight? Fcuk that this is a mans sport take your skirt off

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    How is that classless? People need practice, real world practice, not just scrimmage team practice and thats what the preseason is for.. Are you telling me he shouldnt have ran back the 97 yard TD and just took a knee like the miserable pussy jets did lastnight? Fcuk that this is a mans sport take your skirt off
    Going for it on 4th and 2 up 21, then throwing a long TD pass a few plays later....in an exhibition game? Weak.

And it was Carr -- not some scrub rookie trying to make the team.

twelvejewelz

So your telling me that NE was classless for blowing out the jaguars last week? What the jets did last night was a fcukin disgrace , 1st and goal almost 2 minutes on the clock and they take a knee 3 times to run the clock out.. Play the fcukin ball who cares what the score is its "only preseason" right? Cmon man, I guess we have different views but you know what, mabe this shalacking will put some fire under the bears asses so they dont slack off this season. Its a football game play the fcukin ball regardless, if the bears fans dont like it they should play alittle harder because when the regular season comes they are not going anywhere playing the way they did.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

it's the preseason. they have to find out who can do what so they're ready for the reg. season. now the bears know who can't do what.

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    it's the preseason. they have to find out who can do what so they're ready for the reg. season. now the bears know who can't do what.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

No coincidences = clueless

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Guessing you had an under bet?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

strange comment... scrubs beating up scrubs in an X game... please tell me that's frustration, cuz at least then it's relevant...

If i were coaching in an NFLX game I'd fake every punt, go on fourth down deep in my zone, and onside kick every time I scored, even up 30...

From a pure coaching strategy you're trying to evaluate players and thus must put them in every relevant situation possible, and if the other coach thinks your running it up, he should be fired for not doing the same...

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by DrSize View Post
    Guessing you had an under bet?
    we have a winner

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    From a pure coaching strategy you're trying to evaluate players and thus must put them in every relevant situation possible, and if the other coach thinks your running it up, he should be fired for not doing the same...
    or wont be able to stop the adversary

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

This post is garbage on so many levels. First of all, as twelevejewelz stated above this is PRE-SEASON.

Scores and outcome of the games don't count or matter in the preseason. Just how many simulated "in-game" scenarios and practice plays you can get against live competition.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Like the man said "you play to win the game-hello". Don't like it, don't play although I'm sorry if you had a wager going NC.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Going for it on 4th and 2 up 21, then throwing a long TD pass a few plays later....in an exhibition game? Weak. And it was Carr -- not some scrub rookie trying to make the team.
    Carr is a fukking scrub man get your mind right. I was on the under too, fukk it, brock fukking jinxed us man get over it.

8ArIvd5

is this the same david carr who couldn't beat out alex and troy smith last year?

NYSportsGuy210

David Carr is actually one of the better back ups in the game. I really like him.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    David Carr is actually one of the better back ups in the game. I really like him.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    It's all right....with a Cowboys avatar I can't expect you to understand much of anything I say that is football related.

8ArIvd5

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    true. and women love the thinnest fat guys.

telespectatorul
    nbaadvice
    telespectatorul's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another stupid thread made by No Coin.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

lol I can only imagine NO COIN getting frustrated throwig 20$ plays, then pig big on a dumb ass play and loosing by a last min play that all the books in the world couldn't calculate or translate into some sort or line change before the game. did you forget that this is actually football? and there's a pre season for a reason. .. Gatta admit,the post did provide good laughs and can only prepare us for all the dumb shi* you'll br posting this upcoming season

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

No your just a d u m b f u c k. Every team should try to score no matter it being preseason or regular season. **** score score and score again. This is the name of the game. How many of us lose a bet because the team we bet on is ahead and kneels down when they have a chance to score and help us win. **** it score as many points as you can

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Coughlin has always come across to me as this type of person/coach. Totally arrogant and can never do anything wrong type but man oh man if the shoe is on the other foot, wooooa, it's the first comment or two that comes out of his big mouth in the press conference. Speaking of the prick, judging by the color in his face, it looks like he certainly enjoyed more than a few cold ones over the course of the offseason. Best watch your health there Toomy boy.