HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    McDaniels a complete joke. Never has such confidence been met with such incompetency.
    Mike Singletary

Any Oakland coach after Gruden

Numerous Bellichek diciples

So on and so forth.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post

sharpest post in this thread.

the guy hasnt even been given a chance and people are tearing him apart, and yet you stupid fuks have nothing bad to say about kyle orton and brady quinn?

KYLE ORTON?

BRADY QUINN?

thank God i dont support / live/ give a sh1t about denver. what a waste of a football team. have fun gettin smoked during the season
    Kyle Orton will have a breaking year with this new leadership with direction. Brady looks like his Notre Dame self again. Tebow sorry@ss belong where he is. The guy wasn't even 1st round talent, and probably had been drafted in the 4th or 5th.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post

Kyle Orton will have a breaking year with this new leadership with direction. Brady looks like his Notre Dame self again. Tebow sorry@ss belong where he is. The guy wasn't even 1st round talent, and probably had been drafted in the 4th or 5th.
    I live in denver too .. lets not get to carried away. The majority of Ortons yards came late in the game when they were already down. thats why his numbers were so good. Brady Quinn has played against backups. Bills backups at that. Tebow has done well when he has played. You cant take that away from him. Even last year when he started. Broncos players said even last year he was a leader in the locker room. You cant teach that.

frostno98

Looks like the Denver fans has turned their back on Tebow as well. Recent Denver Post polls shows, out of 4575 voters, Tebow only has a 32% approval rating, while Quinns runs away at 55%.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Tim Tebow makes more money off the field than on.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

If he would just become a televangelist, he would become a billionaire.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

SEC way tougher than AFC West.

If you don't want him, send him to San Fran, he'll be the next Steve Young.

SportsPedagogy

Looks like the Denver fans has turned their back on Tebow as well. Recent Denver Post polls shows, out of 4575 voters, Tebow only has a 32% approval rating, while Quinns runs away at 55%.
    I havent seen that, but its rather erroneous. Fans arent great judges of talent. I dont see why this is even an issue ... Everybody knew Tim Tebow would be at least a 3 year work in progress. Some QBs arent ready to start right away. Sitting helped people like Rodgers, Romo and Brady.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post
    Trade him to Jacksonville. He'd be an instant hit. Maybe he won't ever be a great quarterback but he would put seats in the butts in J-Vile.
    winning puts butts in the seats but if he does go to JAX he can sign autographs of his book at the local piggly wiggly

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

I havent seen that, but its rather erroneous. Fans arent great judges of talent. I dont see why this is even an issue ... Everybody knew Tim Tebow would be at least a 3 year work in progress. Some QBs arent ready to start right away. Sitting helped people like Rodgers, Romo and Brady.
    you had me with you until you mentioned rodgers, brady and romo

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Tim Tebow makes more money off the field than on.
    maybe so but if he gets bounced from the nfl he will be selling insurance like heath shuler was

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post

winning puts butts in the seats but if he does go to JAX he can sign autographs of his book at the local piggly wiggly
    i only saw the last part when i hit reply ..

Anyways, about the first part ... tell that to the clevland cavaliers.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i don't see what the big deal is. God wants him to be a 3rd string QB. his abilities and what the coaching staff says it just God working.

SportsPedagogy

I havent seen that, but its rather erroneous. Fans arent great judges of talent. I dont see why this is even an issue ... Everybody knew Tim Tebow would be at least a 3 year work in progress. Some QBs arent ready to start right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    you had me with you until you mentioned rodgers, brady and romo
    We good now ?

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tim Tebow is a homosexual

God does not like homos

He will burn in 3rd string hell

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Awesome thread

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Tebow + NFL = clipboard duties.

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post

God does not like homos

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Tebow + NFL = clipboard duties.
    SO TRUE........

Cam Newton will start in the NFL before Tebow does...................

frostno98

Thanks AllahBrady Quinn pulled through, now we won't have to heard about Tebow for most of the season since he's no longer relevant.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

josh mcdaniels is a good offensive coordinator that's it

tebow will get his chance one day....

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Broncos should allow Tebow to hold a Bible instead of a clipboard.

Maxmillion

We good now ?
    Much better

Maxmillion

Quinn aint the answer either, just roll with the caveman Orton and Lloyd and see where that gets you

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

personally im glad orton is qb and quinn is number 2....

it increases public perception that the broncos are going to be good, while i hammer away at the other team lmao..

kyle orton is the man yo ... go orton.. lmao... broncos superbowl

frostno98

No, but they will win six games, enough to cover my future wins

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Looks like John Fox knows best, and Tebow a bust as I have always thought. Brady Quinn has been performing admirably so far with his opportunities.
    You don't understand football. They will use him in goalline packages as a unique threat. He was never meant to be the full time starter.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i don't believe that. you don't spend a first round draft pick on someone that is only going to be used 3 or 4 snaps a game.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post

God does not like homos

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    You don't understand football. They will use him in goalline packages as a unique threat. He was never meant to be the full time starter.
    Really? Since when does a team spend a first round draft pick on a player never meant to be a full time starter?

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

You know why Brady Quinn is so good don't you? Notre Dame... he was the quarterback at Notre Dame. They play like champions every time.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    He probably wont even be active on sundays to start the season. once they suck for a few months i´m sure he will end up starting.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by homosayswhat View Post
    i love it...someone actually saying Fox knows what he is doing...he is a joke....

let's face it..TEBOW or not...to even coach a team that allows BRADY QUINN to step out on the field is a crime in itself....

Fox is a massive moron...left Carolina a cow town when it comes to football...did nothing with that team...now in Denver...he will ride that team into the ground too...

Tebow just started...let him have the reigns before you say this or that....both Orton and Quinn have had that privledge and they have dont absolutely nothing with it.....so jury still out on Tebow....unless he too is giving a shot like those two boobs...
    Good post, bro. Good analysis.
    I guess Carolina going to the Superbowl was a fluke under Fox or being a contender in a lot of years they had no business being one on paper. That year Carolina went to the Superbowl? Yeah, I know you predicted it. I'm sure you predicted them to cover, also. And also that time they won in St Louis vs the greatest show on turf in OT in the playoffs?
    Meh. Thanks for the knowledge, sir.

The ownership is the problem in Carolina. They got a crazy old knucklehead running the show with a big mouth that runs to the media after 2 appletinis, in Richardson. Fox was horrible with the Giants, also. He OBVIOUSLY had nothing to do with that D that took them to the Superbowl. A lot of people don't realize that Carolina signed Brian St Pierre late last year norst mention it. Don't know who he is? Good perspective, then. Fox said to the front office that wouldn't extend his contract? F U IMMA start him. And he did. Easiest money that weekend.

Meh. Tebow is NOT an NFL QB. He doesn't even have the awareness of a passer in the NFL, tape shows that, not articles or reports from ESPN will tell you. He's divisive because he is big into religion. To me, I don't care if he has 4 ways with sheep - as long as he can win games in the NFL. He's shown almost nothing other than being a 'check down' QB in the NFL with some running ability. Those QBs go deep. Read: Ryan Fitzpatrick (who DOES have a nice deep ball in big spots). Look up his record. The NFL is about wins and wins only. It's hard to beat Orton's turnover margin and his winning percentage. Plus, since he's been given license to toss the ball around more? You see the guy is an NFL starter.

The NFL is a f'd up beast, your team can stink, but there's always a golden turd in there. There are no absolutes in the NFL. Absolutes are why there's any edge for a punter. Absolutionists look for trends while proper punters shop for value - either way, we all hover around 50%... It's thost small percentages that make it worthwhile. It's never that bad and rarely that good in the NFL... Afterall, the Pats did lose in the Superbowl to the Giants, whilst trying to do what has never been done before. Nothing is in stone and that's why it's so f'n fun to cap.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Oi, that all said, I thought Quinn was as good as I've ever seen him wearing an NFL jersey last night, until he threw the pick to end the 1st half. I was not impressed with him in the 2nd half at all (playing with and vs players that rarely make the team), but I was happy the Broncos covered, that was my best bet of the night. It carried me this weekend.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a complete dipshit on ESPN radio that musta been Tebows boy toy

He's been pushing for him to be #1. He says it's been a conspiracy against Tebow from the start.

Sharkl11
    Sharkl11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only why Tebow is allowed to play is because he draws fans into the stand.

First 123 Last