bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

ochocinco +800

any value?
    i believe he is going to be bradys go to guy down field

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Ochocinco plus 800 to do what? Catch 10 td's. I doubt it. They spread it too much.

bigjah15

most receiving yards, sorry forgot to post

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Most receiving yards in the entire league? No shot. Larry Fitz or Andre Johnson will steal this honor. Not to sound like a square but it has a really good shot that either Fitz of Andre will lead the league in reception odds. My sleeper pick would be Brandon Marshall. Hes got ton of value and he's really the only half decent receiver on the Fins. Worth a very small tiny wager to win something big.

bigjah15

yes thats understandable but looking for value and quite frankly what they are at in odds wise doesnt have a whole lot of value. I see ocho cinco syncing up with brady immediately.

bigjah15

ochocinco want s a ring and now is his chance to shine=extra motivation

D3 Mighty Ducks

Value-wise there isn't any if you were to bet Fitz or Andre. But like Trapper mentioned the Pats spread it out to much for Ocho to finish with 1400+ receiving yards. Its unlikely he'll finish top of the league but anythings worth a shot. GL

bigjah15

thank you, we will see if ill pull the trigger, in general i think he is going to surprise people this year if he stays healthy

D3 Mighty Ducks

My guess is your a Pats fan? He's legit don't get me wrong and could do very well this year with Brady tossing him the ball. But don't forget the main reason they got him was to open the field and be a deep threat. Him running the deep route only creates more room for Welker and both his Tight Ends, Hernandez and Gronkowski. I'm not saying he won't put up numbers but hes getting old and the cornerbacks and safties are getting faster and bigger in this league. He doesn't have a lot left in the tank since playing on the Bengals his entire career burnt him out. I could be wrong but we'll soon find out in the next few months.

bigjah15

actually im a cowboys fan lol however unlike most diehard fans if it comes down to me betting against the cowboys i will do it if i find value. Granted its nice to see your team win the super bowl, it doesnt help me like making money does. We will see. Just wanted to see what everyones opinion was. Thanks i appreciate it!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Ahhh a Cowgirls fan!

Go FALCONS

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Where are you guys seeing this prop ? Roddy White would be my pick. He has a Good QB and they target him alot. Steve Johnson would be my sleeper. Hes a good receiver on a bad team. His team will be down more often and forced to pass. He will get alot of prevent defenses in the 4th when the game is out of hand. Look at Brandon lloyd last year. Same spot.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Where are you guys seeing this prop ? Roddy White would be my pick. He has a Good QB and they target him alot. Steve Johnson would be my sleeper. Hes a good receiver on a bad team. His team will be down more often and forced to pass. He will get alot of prevent defenses in the 4th when the game is out of hand. Look at Brandon lloyd last year. Same spot.
    Roddy is a decent pick as well and I'd love to see him lead the league in receiving yards but the Falcons rely on the run game a lot. Also, with the addition of Julio Jones, Roddy's reception numbers may slightly decrease with the option of Tony Gonzalez there as well. I like where your coming from with Steve Johnson. A ton of value on that kid to lead the league. Like you said hes a great wideout, its just unfortunate he plays for Buffalo! He'd be a good sleeper pick to throw a little coin on but wouldn't go anything to crazy because Fitzpatrick is leading that offense and he's another unproven QB.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Ahhh a Cowgirls fan!

Go FALCONS
    As a mighty ducks fan ... you should appreciate the work Tony Romo put in as the "Cowboy" in his "Dallas" Stars jersey .... just saying.

Imageshack violates TOS ?
    Last edited by SportsPedagogy; 08-20-11 at 06:09 PM.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Hahaha that's hilarious. That kid looks just like Romo. They're probably around the same age too.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Hahaha that's hilarious. That kid looks just like Romo. They're probably around the same age too.
    Ty Oneal is 2 years older.... man that makes me feel old. I Fricken loved mighty ducks as a kid. They should redo it with Emilios brother Charlie coaching the team... DUH! Winning !

D3 Mighty Ducks

Yeah it was a hell of a movie series. I must of watched the entire series at least 20+ times, no joke! I still watch it to this day with my son. It'd be cool if they redid the series but we all know how that usually turns out.