8. Lovie Smith, Chicago Bears
    9. Mike Smith, Atlanta Falcons
    10. M. Shanahan, Washington Redskins
    10. John Harbaugh, Baltimore Ravens

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...l-head-coaches

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Poor Shanahan, didn't anyone tell him about the shelf life of his rings? Joe Gibbs should've texted him.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Dang, this is a really tough list. IF you link espn, though, the list is already fahked, though. Pretty much anything espn does is crap.

Reid in the top 3 is tough, but when you look at what else is out there? This is a really really good debate. I'd take John Fox in the top 10 over Lovie Smith, for sure. Lovie should be elsewhere right now, but he's still coachin the Bears. It's likely fair to have Lovie in the top 10 in spite of a bottom 5 front office/ownership.

I think Sean Payton is probably over-rated, he always has been. But then again, a lot of people havn't seen his career suck nuts until he won with Brees. Payton is tremendously over-rated, because a LOT of people forget he had his job stripped away on play calling. He does do a nice job, but I would take every coach in the top 10 over him without question.

Shanahan is up for debate, also. He is as good of an offensive mind in the NFL as is possible, but when you leave the keys to the franchise? TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBLE. Shanahan is amongst the Matt Millen class of front office types. He could coach my team any day, but if he's 'shopping for groceries'? He's fracking horrible.

This is a great debate. I like the fact someone had the balls to go after it - but I think leaving John Fox outta the top 10 is f'n stupid. Marvin Lewis also has to be in the discussion... I dogged Lewis a LOT prior to going to Cinci as the Head Coach. He is an excellent coach. The ownership/front office (or lack thereof) is Cinci's problem.

I also think Mike McCarthy is possibly a bit higher than he should be... But he does have a ring. It's tough to say.
    Anyhow, this is a great debate and Belichick being #1 is a no-brainer. Tomlin at 2? He deserves it. Beyond that, there's a LOT of debate to be had.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

gary kubiak for WORST coach in the nfl

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I agree with that list.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by jollyoscars View Post
    gary kubiak for WORST coach in the nfl
    If he doesn't get the Texans to the playoffs then he will be fired.

I say Norv Turner is a terrible coach.