GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Have you been to an NFL training camp?

I just went to see the Broncos training camp hours ago. I was sitting in the grass, 10 yards away from the sideline at the 10 yard line, where all the fans are at.

Going to an NFL training camp is all free, this is better seats than at the stadium. I saw #8 Kyle Orton 15 yards away from me. Best view to watch a game, it's very up close. He is the best QB out of the 4 QBs there. #9 Brady Quinn is the second best QB there. Both Orton and Quinn threw perfect spirals most of the time. Lloyd, Decker, Gronkowski and Davis were the main receivers they threw to the most.

I saw #15 Tim Tebow played well when throwing close range passes. But when Tebow threw a deep ball which was at my direction, he got intercepted by #33 Kyle McCarthy. When at the red zone and at the 10 yard line, threw a pass into the corner of the end zone but was incomplete. Tebow is not ready to be a starter.

Runningback #23 McGahee seems to run more yards than #27 Moreno after every snap.

They also did warm up exercises at the beginning and field goal kicks during the day.

I also saw Orton toss a pass to Lloyd in the end zone then Champ Bailey prevents Lloyd from catching the ball. That was amazing to see that 15 yards away from me.
    Last edited by GunShard; 08-17-11 at 08:36 PM.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Cool stuff. I used to go more often to NHL pre-season stuff, WHL and CFL but never any NFL. Definitely a fun thing being so close up and whatnot. What's your prediction or what would you like to see the Broncos do this year? Cheers