Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Current Picks Week 1

I won't be playing the preseason and I definitely don't think it's too early to start researching Week 1. A quick glance at the numbers has me on this parlay. What do you guys think?

Detroit @ Tampa Bay - ML Detroit - I would like to play the 6.5 spread here because Detroit added run-blocking LB Stephen Tulloch and having Davin Joseph on the TB O-line goes against them but last year this game was won by 3 points in OT

Atlanta @ Chicago - Atlanta 2.5 - Easy pick. Chicago was overrated last year and had one of the easiest schedules. Ray Edwards will help Atlanta's pass-rush and be a problem for Chicago who already has offensive problems.

Buffalo @ KC - ML KC - Chiefs are clearly going to win this one but by 7 points?

Philadelphia @ St. Louis - u43.5 - Lots of hype for the Eagles in FA but Maclin is injured. The additions of Quintin Mikell and Harvel Dahl for St. Louis should make scoring difficult.

Seattle @ San Fran - u39.5 - Crabtree is hurt. Braylon Edwards overrated. T. Jackson is unproven. This pick is kind of in the air.

Thoughts?

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Just wondering if anyone likes these picks or what...