schism79
    schism79's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Dude's Football Picks - 2011 - The Quest for 70% Winners

I am starting this thread in an effort to make us all a lot of money this season. Handicapping NFL and College football is my #1 hobby, and I spend hours and hours each week, so I figured I might as well share my picks with everyone and see what we can do. Ultimately, my goal is to be a full-time handicapper (currently work on taxes - hooray!) and this is going to be the year that I prove what I can do. I know people like me are probably a dime-a-dozen....everyone thinks they can do this, right? I don't expect anyone to trust me right out of the gate - feel free to monitor my progress and hopefully we'll celebrating a great season in a few months!

I play every play the same, no star-basis or anything.

Disclaimer: I know that posting a record after games have already been played is total BS. I'm not counting any of the games that have occurred so far (through August 13th, 2011) - but I am off to a 5-0 start in NFL Preseason. Again, meaningless to anyone but me - but that's part of why I know this is going to be a special season. The winners were (Seattle +3, Denver +3, Tampa -3, Miami +2, St. Louis -7), in case anyone cares.

My record will start with Sunday, Aug 14th. As of now, I'm 0-0.

I will post a new thread basically everyday (if the Admins are cool with it) with the title "Dude's Picks - Today's Date" and in most cases I'll post "No Plays" on days when I'm passing.

The worst that can happen from you just following my picks is that you'll get to make fun of me, big-time, if I screw up.

Best of luck to all!

-The Dude

daprospecta
    daprospecta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

You seem like a tout only because you want people to follow you. I post picks for insight and discussion and if bettors follow so be it. But I will check you out. Another thing. The best guys hit st 60% so 70 is going to be tough.

ssk13809
    ssk13809's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

I said I was going to hit 70% last year in football on SBR. I did (all picks posted). It wasn't difficult. Good luck.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

Hope you do well.