BookBuster
    BookBuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1858

Here are my picks for turkey day

Tennesee-11 & Over 44

Tennesee just lost their first game and they are super hungry..and playing against a team that screwed up bad against tampa..blew a 17 point lead..i expect them to play well in the first half all the way till halftime..can't see tennesee losing this one...i think they will run away with this at the end...despite being at home on turkey day...lions will lose again...31-17.

Seattle/Dallas Over 46.5

I still don't think dallas is that great even with romo back...since he's been back the only team they've had competition with was washington...barely won with a last second touchdown if i remember correctly...last weeks rout of the 49ers didnt impress me...only reason they won was because the 49ers suck..haha played solid in the first quarter and half overall limiting the cowboys to only 1 touchdown and a bunch of field goals. but failed again..seattle isnt that much better but 13 points is alot and i think hasselback is a much better qb than hill of the 49ers. hasselbeck makes better decisions but turns it over late and gives the cowboys a victory 28-20

Philadelphia-3 & over 47

Mcnabb gets another shot to prove himself...as the eagles get drowned by the ravens. They are desperate for a win and the cardinals do not play well on road games..and that loss to the giants isn't sitting well..cold weather and hostile crowd will be a factor as kurt warner causes multiple turnovers.. high scoring offense will be nothing as the eagles answer back after every score by the cards..28-24

What does everyone else think?

irishdude
    irishdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice picks