GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

IN field goal range, please let them just get the TD, so that missed field goal doesn't **** me

GemSportsPicks

Touchdown Eagles, Got that first half over... This really wasn't a good play, but I'm happy to get lucky on it... We are on our way to a Monster night.

Lions Under Easy Winner
    Eagles First half Over winner
    Eagles Game Over looking great
    Pats Up pretty nicely
    Need some help in KC.

GemSportsPicks

Vince Young is such a bum.... I really hope he doesn't cost me the over in this game. Guy has easy TD, and he trips over his own two feet.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

yo gem are you good in ncaa?

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    yo gem are you good in ncaa?
    Sometimes, hahaha... My first 10 to 20 plays will be amazing, because I have clear head and am not caught up in the action yet, so I'll wait for the best angle plays... After that the junky in me will come out and I'll go very cold.

Best way to cap NCAAF, if your willing to wait for these situations you'll hit like 70%.

First you want a good team coming off a big win as an underdog.
    Then the team that they are playing the next week needs to be inferior and the line needs to be shady.
    Next look at the trends, all the trends have to be for the team coming off the big win.
    Next this kind of goes with 2nd thing, public must be on this team.
    Next RLM
    Lastly if this game is a stand alone game, example the Thursday night game, Any of the major networks airing the game etc.

If you can wait for these type of games and hammer against the public you will have an extremely profitable season... Its hard cause these plays are few and far between.

GemSportsPicks

Anyway back to preseason, The chiefs are now up, and we are looking at the 5-0 day.... Also every single bet would have hit first half too... Hope some of you are getting rich off the thread while you still can, cause the cold streak is coming...

GemSportsPicks

Jets over is offically a winner. As long as Pats hold and and KC holds on which shouldn't be a problem that will be a 5-0 night to put us at 20-6 on the season... At the end of the night, if someone would like to do me a favor and go back and give recap listing all the plays neatly and whether they won or lost it would be much appreciated... Any plays that do not have juice next to them are -110. I would do it, by I can never make it look neat.

GemSportsPicks

Holy shit and pats about to lose and completely erase todays profit... What a shame, they were up the whole frigin game.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Holy shit and pats about to lose and completely erase todays profit... What a shame, they were up the whole frigin game.
    a tough loss here, pat was cruising till 4th qrt. decided to watch BOS-NYY game instead.
    any take on the last preseason game: Raiders vs sea game? gameline Seattle (-3.5)/Under 37.5.

GemSportsPicks

18-8 tough loss on Pats, giants faked a punt in preseason, never seen that before and ran it for 64 yards and the TD, then went for 2 and the win... Cheifs, had every opportunity in the world to win that game instead they lost by 1. Seems my luck is turning, hanging it up for the rest of preseason... Getting ready for week one.

First 1234