w9ii9
    w9ii9's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennesse @ Detroit [44]

44 is a very high total for a Titans game. What do you guys think? Did the makers of odds show their hand in this one? Anyone have any Turkey day trends?

w9ii9

I think it stays under.

ohdear
    ohdear's Avatar Become A Pro!

this one is tough. you never really know with detroit because they can turn it over inside their own 20 or give up special teams TD's w/ the best of 'em!!

w9ii9

Quote Originally Posted by ohdear View Post
    this one is tough. you never really know with detroit because they can turn it over inside their own 20 or give up special teams TD's w/ the best of 'em!!
    True.

Not a good total.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Det + is a better bet, as they could put up 21 themselves, which would mean Ten would have to score 34 to cover.

w9ii9

Yea. Looks like the Lions are averaging about three scores per contest. Kevin Smith has been getting it done on the ground lately, thats surprising to me. Detroit has a ground game now. But Culpepper could ruin everything, he's not making too much progress.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

parlay Detroit +11 and Under

w9ii9

I'm playing the under. Have a good one all.

msubulldog
    msubulldog's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree with this number being too high. I had it at 39.

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

detroit gives up over 30 a game..if they score two td's, which they will...(tennessee gives up 100yd rushers more than you think) this one goes over..not by a lot..but it goes over

w9ii9

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    detroit gives up over 30 a game..if they score two td's, which they will...(tennessee gives up 100yd rushers more than you think) this one goes over..not by a lot..but it goes over

I've read your post and I understand. Titans could play the perfect game today by scoring on every drive and the total sneaks over with a late score by the Lions. But I'm going to stick to this one. If the Lions puts up more than two scores, than I'm dead wrong. But good luck man.