SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

S.P. Preseason.

Week 1, Day 1.

Couple square plays i like here.

Eagles -3 . Andy Reid doesnt play the preseason to hard, but hes got alot of new talent that he will want to see play, the Eagles starters are plying the entire 4th quarter. Im siding with them.

Dallas -2.5 I think Jason Garret will be tough on his guys, he will try hard for wins in the preseason just to build momentum going into the season. Even the Dallas backups will give Tebow fits (this coming from a huge Tebow fan John Kitna will be solid. Dallas should pick up a W by atleast 3.

Cardinals +3 I think they have a better roster overall. They also have better skill players, i think they win this one, but ill take the points at even money.
    Last edited by SportsPedagogy; 08-11-11 at 02:31 PM. Reason: added Cards

SportsPedagogy

Dallas goes for it on 4th down .... Touchdown !! Kick the extra point and cover in OT baby! ..... Wait ... They are going for it ? FML ... 2-1 not too bad. Let's see what tomorrow holds

SportsPedagogy

Running late today, taking Detroit -3 , Atlanta -2.5 and Kansas city +3

SportsPedagogy

Green Bay Packers/Cleveland Browns Over 35½ -105* The Packers are going to get theres in the first two drives, I think Colt Mccoy will play a lil bit against the 2nd string unless he scores in his first drive, wallace will add a bit in the middle of the game and i see this one going 24-21 ish.

Chicago Bears -2½ -105* Im weary of this being like the Atlanta/Miami game yesterday but i just dont think the Bills have alot of talent on their roster from head to toe and i think the bears get up early and maintain that lead.

St. Louis Rams -7 +100* Colts dont care about preseason, i will probably fade them every preseason game this year as long as they dont suddenly get an itch to start showing up.

SportsPedagogy

3-0, pretty good day. Brings me to 6-3 but I'm up a lil bit. Not sure if I will make a play tomorrow or not

SportsPedagogy

by tomorrow ... i mean monday

SportsPedagogy

Houston Texans -2 -135*
    New York Jets/Houston Texans 1st Quarter Over 7 +105*

SportsPedagogy

New England Patriots +103* - I heard the Pats were gonna play the starters longer, i think they get up early and dont get their foot off the gas.

Pittsburgh Steelers -2½ -115* I wasnt to impressed with the Eagles back ups in the first game, think the Steelers take this one 17-7

SportsPedagogy

So far so good ...Dixon is looking great and that may be something to keep an eye on next week

SportsPedagogy

9-4 thus far ! i got 3 plays tonight

Washington Redskins -5 -108 Fade the colts till the wheels fall off.... they may win one this preseason ... so im gonna go with the spread instead of the juice. The Redskins have the better QB rotation and i believe they actually care about winning as opposed to the colts.

Detroit Lions +123 Another better QB rotation. The Lions shut down the hopeless Bengals. The Browns pulled away from the Packers, i expect the Browns to be slowed down offensively thru out this game and Stanton and Hill to put up some numbers in the 2nd half.

Baltimore Ravens -6½ -110* Cheifs got smashed by the Bucs. They only passed the ball 16 times, they are obviously trying to fine tune their run game. Granted Baltimore wont play their starters the whole game ... The Baltimore run defense is a philosophy that all players have bought into, the schemes will make it a very long night for the boys from Kansas City.

drew2
    drew2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice job

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by drew2 View Post
    Nice job
    Thanks !

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Good luck tonight.

SportsPedagogy

3-0 ! that was a crazy ride huh ? Stanton had a good game, the colts were uninterested offensively and the Chiefs came out swinging with passes, but ended up blowing another lead ! 12-4 isnt to bad for preseason .... there is always a lil bit of luck involved, but im feeling good.

drew2

thanks sport 3-0, any pick for tomorrow bro?

SportsPedagogy

pretty sure im gonna take Broncos. Im off to work right now, ill give it a look over in the morning and see if i can find some QB rotations and stuff.

drew2

thanks bro

SportsPedagogy

Oakland Raiders/San Francisco 49ers Over 34½ -105* Going out on a limb on this one ... I think each team has had more time to gameplan and get their offenses together ... I think this game will look bleak at halftime ... 10-7 ..... then 10-10 ... 17-17 and then a late field goal gives us our over !

Denver Broncos -5½ -107* Broncos moved the ball well vs Dallas and inevitably killed themselves with penalties. I think they run over Bills. The broncos have 3 QBs with something to prove. 28-10 Broncos

Seattle Seahawks -3 -102* I like the Vikings to get things going early and the Seahawks to come on strong late and score a late TD to win 24-17

drew2

good luck bro

drew2

1-2 bro any pick for today?

SportsPedagogy

To be honest, i was originally on the under in the raiders game and didnt realize i bet wrong till i was posted here, then, instead of betting double on the under, i looked at it more and figured it would be a square bet and decided to keep it. So it was my pick, not making excuses. Next time i will go with my first instincts. I was way off on the Seattle game. I have four plays i like for today.

New York Jets 1st Half -220* Its alot of preseason juice, but i dont see the Bengals even scoring in the first half ... maybe a field goal off of their one big play.

New York Jets -6½ -109* I think things continue to get worse for the Bengals. I can see this one ending 20-6

Cincinnati Bengals/New York Jets Under 34 -102* My fav play. Not alot of offense between these two, i really like it staying low.

San Diego Chargers/Dallas Cowboys Over 39 -108* I think Romo will play more, Kitna will score once and i like Stephen Mcgee to do well vs backups with the deep receiving core of Dallas. the Chargers will get theirs early , maybe even some in the 2nd half ... 28-25 type of game.

I will probably turn in down to 2-3 plays each week once the season starts but i feel that preseason is a bit more predictable then regular season because you see alot of giant mismatches especially late,

naloboy
    naloboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

parlay jets/un and cowgirls/ov

SportsPedagogy

2-1-1 tonight (Unless Dallas pulls out a miracle and ties it up).. bringing the total to 15 - 7 -1. Im just gonna write that push off since its pointless and go with 15-7. Still decent. not sure if i will have a play tomorrow. Giants should run over the Bears, but i think thats more of a gamble the a solid play.

Tonight, the Jets pretty much ran over the Bengals. an Int late lead to the push, Dallas blew alot of solid scoring opportunities. Eh, its preason , what are you gonna do ? Im just glad im still above .500 best of luck guys. Let me know if you really like anything for tomorrow.

drew2

nice job bro

SportsPedagogy

Thanks Drew. Im not gonna pretend to be an expert, but i think i got a pretty good understanding for the game of football! How have you been doing ? making some money ?

SportsPedagogy

St. Louis Rams pk -120* I like the rams here, i think they will play hard in the first half and evaluate their bubble guys late, but i like them vs the chiefs in all aspects.

Green Bay Packers Over 24½ -110* I think tonight we see Arron Rodgers score atleast 10 points with his offense, even tho i think alot of it will be the Packers trying to work on their rushing game in this one. The Colts have given up 215 rushing yard to the Redskins and 169 to the Rams while the Packers havent had 100 yards yet (85, 78) I see Grant, Saine and Nance having good days.

SportsPedagogy

I was hoping green bay would jaw scored on a hail Mary or a big play in O.T. Sucks for guys who took Indy ML . I wa lucky to be in. It at the end. Green bay looked flat. 1-1 ... Just a tease. Time to look into tomorrow

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I don't know why, but I about figure you secret ingrediant to being so good is.....
    LOVE???? WTF