Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

August 12th: Saints (-3) vs. 49ers

Preseason conjecture aside, Chase Daniel, as I predicted in spots last year, should be let loose by Sean Payton again. His rapport with Darren Sproles is quite good as I've read in practice reports, and the Saints are likely to field a lineup consisting of Jon Stinchcomb (injury bearing), Charles Brown and Matt Tenant on the o-line to finish the game.

Kaepernick may not seen anytime at all with his preparation and knee issues, so that may mean Jeremiah Masoli could see almost 2 quarters of action against New Orleans' deep defensive rotation.

From what I've been reading for months now New Orleans is way beyond the truncated curve of preparation compared to other teams as of now with Brees and Vilma running de-facto football camps for the past 6 weeks, as opposed to glorified workouts.

Small play here.

Good luck.
    Points Awarded:

saints1856 gave Joe_Shabadoo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

over is the bet here

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Joe_S.... Nice thoughts/write-up

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I like the play, on it myself, GL
    Saints are deep all over the field, esp at RB

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tend to like dogs in preseason. Kapernick might be the determining factor. Small bet on this game due to my homerism.

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    I tend to like dogs in preseason. Kapernick might be the determining factor. Small bet on this game due to my homerism.
    That could sway my play, but I'm not sure if Kaep will be put into any advantageous position given his convalescence biting into the small bits of repetition that he's dealt with already. Reports say that he's 100%, but I'm not sure how well he's going to handle live contact the first time around.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no doubt that the new coaching staff is gonna give him a nice look in live play. He's had a nice jump on Alice Smith b/c he couldnt practice until the 4th but reports are CK is doing OK nothing 2 crazy. New coaching staff has something to prove to get the ball rolling. No doubt Saints will win the first string but its a 4 quarter game.