D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    My futures to kick start the betting season

Green Bay total wins OVER 11.5 +135 (200 to win 270)

Atlanta total wins OVER 10.5 +145 (100 to win 145)

Cincinnati total wins OVER 5.5 -123 (123 to win 100) My favorite future thus far

Cleveland total wins UNDER 6.5 +117 (100 to win 117)

Dallas total wins OVER 9 +122 (200 to win 244)

New England total wins OVER 11.5 +100 (200 to win 200)

Indianapolis to win Super Bowl +1721 (50 to win 860)
    I missed typed the odds for the Bengals Over 5.5 total wins. Its actually only -105, not -123. I posted at 2:00 am in the morning so I was half asleep. My bad on my end.

D3 Mighty Ducks

My guess is Manning misses Week 1, maybe Week 2. But he'll be back for the Sunday night game against the Steelers. If the Colts are able to go 1-1 within the first 2 weeks without Manning than that's a good enough start. And what do you mean by he's far behind? He's been in this league for 13 years now I don't think it takes much for him to get ready same goes for Brady. Its not like he needs to learn the playbook or there was a coaching change during the off-season. And don't even say he's going to be "rusty" because that's a joke.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Just curious buddy, are you leening towards anything during week 1?

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

He's been in this league for 13 years now I don't think it takes much for him to get ready same goes for Brady. Its not like he needs to learn the playbook or there was a coaching change during the off-season. And don't even say he's going to be "rusty" because that's a joke.
    A shaky and questionable O-line can make any QB look "rusty". IND is riddles with issues on their O-line and it's very far from being a stable, cohesive unit. Can Manning come in and play lights out without any practice time? Of course...but not if his timing is getting messed up by the pass rush. Do you think HOU is going to lay back and play zone? My 2 cents.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by FlaxMartin View Post
    Just curious buddy, are you leening towards anything during week 1?
    Yeah, been taking a real long look at Week 1 match-ups. With another week of preseason still to play I don't want to lock in anything yet because anything can happen. Plays will be posted shortly. Just staying away from betting right now and being patient. Don't want to lose anything betting preseason so I've been just taking it easy. Hope all is well bro.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post

A shaky and questionable O-line can make any QB look "rusty". IND is riddles with issues on their O-line and it's very far from being a stable, cohesive unit. Can Manning come in and play lights out without any practice time? Of course...but not if his timing is getting messed up by the pass rush. Do you think HOU is going to lay back and play zone? My 2 cents.
    You have a good point and I won't disagree with what your saying. Two young second year players starting this year at LT and LG for the Colts. Didn't really take that much into consideration but I wish I had. Hopefully the experience from Jeff Saturday and Ryan Diem help both the young players and they improve as the season goes on.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

On the flip side, HOU isn't going to master Wade's scheme overnight either. So the learning curve is going to go both ways to kickoff the season. I could see Peyton abusing their initiation into the system and I could also see Peyton getting completely owned.

I'm leaning HOU at this point....if for no other reason than I really like how they match up against IND's D. They are going to give up big plays again this year and still appear soft up the middle. I don't think losing Session helped either.

D3 Mighty Ducks

You do give some solid insight on this years Indy team. You're really making me regret taking the Colts to win the Bowl, even though it was just a long shot small wager. I knew it had very little chance but now its like they have 0 percent chance. The more I look at it the more it looks like this Houston team is ready to take over the crown of the AFC South division. Losing Session definitely didn't help that defensive one bit.

Keep on checking in throughout the season Bobby. It sounds like you really know what you're talking about.

FlaxMartin

Well, hopefully that painter kid doesn´t take to many snaps this season. He´s looking even more shaky than that O-line. I am saying that, even though he had a good game friday night.

FlaxMartin

Of topic, where do you live man? Wasn´t it canada, right?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Yeah, Toronto Canada.

pHyR3
    pHyR3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely hoping to follow your tips this season, when will week one be up? waiting in anticipation!

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Sorry but I don't get it how Bengals over 5.5 wins can be your favourite future when you only se them winning 5-6 games, it would make sense if the line was 4.5, or if you had better odds.

Good luck though!

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

gl D3

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Sorry but I don't get it how Bengals over 5.5 wins can be your favourite future when you only se them winning 5-6 games, it would make sense if the line was 4.5, or if you had better odds.

Good luck though!
    The Bengals will surprise you and a lot of other people.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Week 1 plays will be posted sometime this week. They will be posted with enough time for everyone to see. Just waiting patiently for the right time to lock in the plays. Not going to rush anything yet. Keep checking in daily that is all I can really say as of right now.

makememoney
    makememoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, Toronto Canada.

glad to see a Toronto boy in the house! I'm from burlington. Best of luck!

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

to be honest and give feedback, I am stratching my head at most of these

Cincy Over is your favorite play laying -123? It's +money everywhere. The under has been obliterated after opened around 7. Team has Rookie Andy Dalton at QB, shit coach who needed to be fired last year, shit D. No stability or direction whatsoever. 6 wins is a triumphant success for that team.

ATL plays a very tough schedule where I could see 9-7. Losses PHI, @TB, @GB, @DET, @IND @HOU, @NO.

Manning is not even sure to start season, and he is way behind. Colts to win SB really suspect.

I like Dallas Over at that pice. Vig is on the over at some places. Could see a 10-6 season, though 9-7 seems most likely, but the +money makes it worthwhile
    This

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

The Bengals will surprise you and a lot of other people.

I wasn't talking about how the Bengals will surprise me, cause I like their chances. What I was wondering about was the statement that Bengals over 5.5 was your "favourite" play, when you think that they will finish at 5-6 wins. If this is your best future, then what about the other future plays.

This is no critiscism whatsoever, just trying to find any logic behind the play. According to you it's like a 50-50 chance that they win 6 games, and that to an odds of -105.

Still, best of luck bud! Wish you all the best

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by makememoney View Post

glad to see a Toronto boy in the house! I'm from burlington. Best of luck!
    I'm actually from the Vaughan area. Just 10-20 mins North of Toronto.

cackerman509
    cackerman509's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

GL This season! I will be following you all year

ssk13809
    ssk13809's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

LOL this guy was such a joke in the playoffs when it actually counts

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post

I wasn't talking about how the Bengals will surprise me, cause I like their chances. What I was wondering about was the statement that Bengals over 5.5 was your "favourite" play, when you think that they will finish at 5-6 wins. If this is your best future, then what about the other future plays.

This is no critiscism whatsoever, just trying to find any logic behind the play. According to you it's like a 50-50 chance that they win 6 games, and that to an odds of -105.

Still, best of luck bud! Wish you all the best
    I do see them finishing around 5-6 wins this year. You're right when you say I'm only giving them a 50% chance of covering their season win total. But with their incredibly easy schedule they were handed this year, 6+ wins isn't out of the question. But than again, less than 6 wins is likely too. The public is really underestimating this team. Sure they have a rookie QB who is being thrown into a tough situation but I really like what Dalton was able to accomplish with what he had at TCU. I'm not saying he's going to be successful right away with the Bengals, but in all honestly I think he has a better year than Cam Newton. The Bengals knew they needed to rebuild through the draft and not by signing old washed up free agents. Dalton throwing to AJ Green has the potential to be scary sometime in the near future, hopefully this year. Basically, all I'm saying is don't sleep on the Bengals. Their defense and offense are a lot better than most people think.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by cackerman509 View Post
    GL This season! I will be following you all year
    Thanks dude. Best of luck to you as well!

FlaxMartin

never mind the ssk douche. Looking very forward to this season now!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Will there be any plays in week 1 D3?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Yes, there will be plays for the Sunday action and possibly Monday night as well. I passed on the game last night but I knew it had Over written all over it. Anyways, plays for Sunday will be up shortly. Just looking over a few things.

2 more sleeps away until Sunday all day long!

FlaxMartin

Boys, no-one can wait for sunday!

D3 Mighty Ducks

Play #1: Detroit Lions ML +110 ($300 to win $330)

D3 Mighty Ducks

Play #2: Chicago Bears ML +117 ($300 to win $351)

D3 Mighty Ducks

Play #3: Cincinnati Bengals ML +260 ($200 to win $480)

Pretty risky, but it has a chance and worth a shot at that price.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Thats it for now.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

going against your falcons... any reasoning?

ochenta y cinco
    ochenta y cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since you know the Falcons so well, can you explain the reasoning behind the Bears ML pick? I like it, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

D3 Mighty Ducks

A healthy Bears team at home to an injured Falcons team. Todd McClure (starting Center), Dunta Robinson (starting CB), Corey Peters (starting DT) all not playing in the season opener. I really like the price on the Bears as a home underdog. A team who in the last 5 years have won their home opener 4 times. A team who now has a full season and training camp under Coach Martz's system. A team who could really surprise some people in that offense starts clicking and their defense holds their fort.

Bears ML for me

First 12345 ... Last