Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Are Pre Season Games Worth Going To?

I live in Texas, and there are some EXTREMELY cheap tickets to the Dallas vs Denver preaseason game.

I really want to go, but will it still be an entertaining football game? Or should I just not bother? It will be a few hours drive.

Should i likely pass on the chance, and then wait for regular season?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd wait

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow. Enough said.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

went to a bills preseason game last year.

found it entertaining.... if its 20 bucks or less id say do it for sure

Maverick22

Yea, i wouldnt mind giong to see Tebow again. I got to see him in the sugar bowl, his last college game. So i'm thinking about doing it.

Plus my girlfreind has never seen cowboys stadium, wanted her to see that also.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

do they have tailgate parties? What's the turnout like? A good time is a good time....

Maverick22

That's the thing, i dont know. Never been to a football game at cowboys stadium [went to the NBA All Star Game]. So no idea. And can you really tailgate with only two people?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

too hot and game has no intensity ... maybe if u bet on it

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Why not? I know plenty of people who go to pirates games in Pittsburgh, specifically in years that they were absolutely terrible. Going to the stadium itself is good. I could think of worse ways to spend a day.

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Being a season ticket holder with the Cowboys I have never been to a pre-season game having no interest at all. If you have never been to the new stadium then it's worth it just to see and experience it while being able to get cheap tickets. Yes tailgating is allowed in designated parking lots. If you can stand the heat while waiting in line then go ahead.

TPA89
    TPA89's Avatar Become A Pro!

It depends. If you have never been to a pro football game before, I would highly suggest attending the preaseason game because it is a wonderful experience for a fraction of the cost. However, if you are a regular who attends multiple nfl games a year, then I would suggest sticking to the regular season games because in the preseason games they tend to play their back up players for a majority of the time. Hope this helps!

allenlud23
    allenlud23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its hard enough to watch them on TV... I would pass.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

You're not going to the game for the game itself, you're going for the experience. As a season ticket holder I only go to one of the exhibition games each year.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might be different for different teams but I dont waste my money on the preseason. The atmosphere is so much better when its meaningful (though im referring to Lambeau). I dont want to spend a ton of money of tickets, food, beer just to sit next to a bunch of kids or people who have no idea whats going on and watch a game that doesnt even matter.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

pre season is a fukkin scam