wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wal's Fade

At my other forum I sometimes post one that makes no sense and call it a fade play for the others. Haven't done one for this room yet so I figure this is a good spot.

I'm playing a bad team today over a decent team on the road. Washington is the better team here. While Seattle is traditionally a better team at home than on the road they haven't even been very good at home lately. Injuries and other things have really made this a disappointing season thus far for the Seahawks. Washington was thought to be the second best team in the NFC East and may end up there but they haven't looked sharp the past couple of weeks. Even on the road this game should have had a line somewhere around 4.5 but it didn't start there nor has it gotten there. When things don't make sense play the opposite of what you think.

Play:

Seattle Seabags +3*

St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    When things don't make sense play the opposite of what you think.
    You cap from fear and should not be trusted with your own money.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cap from fear? Wrongo! It is not fear. It is written that way so others will not tail blindly. I never want someone to follow just because someone else is on it. You should always have something you believe in in order to wager on a game. I personally like Seattle in this spot but wouldn't want anyone else to follow just because of that. NFL is crazy and not something I have done well in. This is my play and I am down with it though.
    I cap from fear? Had you said, He caps with coinflip. Then I would have been busted but not fear.