ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

look at his posted plays in this thread. he had made well over 100 units for people here and you talk shit as if he is a proven loser?

get the fuq out of here you moron

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    why you got to talk shit because you have no clue. none. you are clueless and should get your facts straight. maybe he had a bad run before but this year he has been making solid plays.

he has made me over 4 grand since i started tailing him in baseball. last week preseason nflx alone he made me some good cash on some relatively small bets. his record is posted on his twitter account with a legit spreadsheet which he updates daily. he also posts his plays the minute after they start and proves he isn't full of shit.

don't diss this guy please he had been doing well and also charging a 1/4 of what some touts offer. he is also better then many of them out there.

LMFAO..you get a discount for sucking him off? scumbag touts and their shills out in full force, ive been talking to this clown since before your mommy let you gamble so dont come at me acting like i dont got a clue when you the one paying for fukkin picks

First ... 22232425