Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 1 upset Alerts

Just leans ... not sure if I will play these road dogs

New Orleans +4 - Saints are hungry, angry and reloaded with new talent. They have been working hard all off season while Green Bay has been basking in the glory of a championship. Sean Rodgers is really going to help the defense and the Saints already have a great secondary.

Lions +3 Suh and Fairley going to dominate the line of scrimmage and Megatron will have a big day.

Panthers +4.5 - D-Will and J-Stew a long with a healthy offensive line and re-vamped defense. Very similar roster to the team that finished 12-4 two years ago. Only major difference is Charles Johnson replaced Julius Peppers and Cam Newtown replaced Jake Delhomme.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

i see no reason to touch a road team in week 1.
    narrowing my choices to home openers.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

underdogs made people ALOT of money last year....i see the same happening this year..aside from PHI, NE, GB, and NYJ, there is too much parity in professional sports these days

Ice House

parity is what makes sports entertaining

Ice House

when the yankees used to dominate MLB it became boring.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Ice House why can't you see the Panthers for the 2-14 team you know they're going to be?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I like the Lions play. Everything else is a bad spot for me.

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Ice House why can't you see the Panthers for the 2-14 team you know they're going to be?

no way in hell the Panthers are 2-14 again. Last year over half the team was hurt and Jimmy Clausen was the QB. Besides that they had John Fox as coach. I know they are inexperienced at QB but they have arguably the best running game in the NFL with the J-Stew +D-Will combo and they have a really good offensive line. I see them running the ball 70% of the time and with Cam at QB he is another threat to run.

I'm a Patriots fan I'm not picking the Panthers to win the super bowl ... just saying I think they beat the Cardinals in the 1st game of the season. As long as they can contain Larry Fitzgerald.

TrajaD
    TrajaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ARE YOU SERIOUS? PANTHERS ARE GOING under .500. I see no upset from the panthers this week