Brandnou
    Brandnou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 1 early bet

I made a early bet that's garentee gonna hit. I got Philly, Giants, and Pats all at -2.5. I bought points to bring the spread down. Bet 250 to win 926

Philly is playing the Rams, philly had by far the best off-season this year, their offence and gonna miss a beat, Rams are an up and coming team but they jus got a new off. Cord so there offence in week 1 will be basic

Giants are playing the Redskins, the giants are like 10-1 in there last mettings or suttin like that and this years Redskins are the worst they ever been and who's gonna be there starting qb??.. Easy win for the g-men

Pats are playing the Dolphins. Pats also had a great off-season, Chad was a great pick up and oh yea they got Tom Brady and Bellichek, enuff said with that

Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

Square as hell but I gotta agree with you don't see any of those teams losing in week 1.

kylehen_son
    kylehen_son's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

should hit but wouldn't make a habit out of it

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Quote Originally Posted by Scruff Mcgruff View Post
    Square as hell but I gotta agree with you don't see any of those teams losing in week 1.
    +1
    I actually like it , tough to disagree.

dantanner
    dantanner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with that.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

redskins signed jabar gaffney this offseason. he is one of the best on the rise receivers and will be a deadly threat with santana moss and chris cooley.

rex grossman has played with jabar gaffney in florida and i think washingtons offense will be the best it has been in years! they no longer will have clinton expired portis holding them back with his 2 yards per gain and just picked up tim hightower from arizona.

i am not going to sleep on washington this year and rex grossman is seriously going to shut critics up.

just giving you a heads up, not knocking your pick. BE CAREFUL VS WASHINGTON!

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

If they get the QB situation settled, the Redskins are going to be better than most of you think this year. They won't necessarily be good and won't be in the playoff chase in the last 2-3 weeks, but I can definitely see them finding a way to 8 wins. The Giants are better but that pick scares me a little, especially because it is going to be played in Washington on September 11. While NY has as much to do with that anniversary as anything, I expect the home team to have an emotional edge.

Brandnou
    Brandnou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really? "if they get the QB situation settled" That just tells u it all don't u think. And dont forget Giants were a 10 win team last year and should have made the playoffs if it wasn't for Fraction Jackson. There better than the Skins at every position.

bruce_outside
    bruce_outside's Avatar Become A Pro!

hard to disagree. good luck.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Philly is the best pick of the three, Gmen@washington...No walk in the park for the gmen, this would be a tough win, even with grossmen back there, they'll put up some points and move the chains, its week 1, i give wash a slight edge

new england seems like a lock but miami gives Bellichek trouble and sporano will try and pull all the tricks out the bag for a week 1 win at home...too risky, GL this season

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i need to go to vegas now to hit up these early games. too easy to pass

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Redskins pass defense seem to do well against Eli Manning.

Rams play good at home for some reason, but the Eagles should be able to win.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, what a great parlay, best success!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I wouldn't be surprised if Wash beat NY.