How in the f--k can a team run 3 plays in 5 seconds? I'll tell you how: only in the CFL guys, only in the CFL. After the Argos stuffed the Esks on the play prior to the TD 'gift', I got up from my chair and went to the washroom fully concluding the half was over. Then I returned to see the score 17-15.
Wtf!!!!!
Man that's absolutely disgusting and believe me I've seen more than one play of this sort in the first few weeks of this CFL season, which might be quickly becoming referred to as the 'Comical Football League' in the eyes of many football fans. What really told me the first half was over was when that frenchman Proulx waved his red flag in a circular motion above his head which normally signals the end of the quarter or half or game. So how in hell can the head referee come back and say lets go another down after he's made up his freaking mind and decided the half is over?
In this league I've concluded you have to pick and choose the games carefully in which to place a wager but more importantly, a winning wager is quickly being achieved with more than a couple of bigtime breaks or shall I say 'officiating errors' on the part of these so-called off-icials.
That's what they're called, aren't they?
Off-icals.