Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

BC Might Very Well be the Worst Team in the VFL

As I watch this game progress, I've pretty well come to that conclusion as week 5 kicks into gear in the CFL. If they aren't the worst, then maybe their defense is the worst. That TD drive the Bombers put together to take a five-point lead wasn't as impressive as it looked in my opinion. The opening play for example where Pierce hit Edwards for 25 yards down the middle, the guy was sitting on a bloody chair waiting for the ball at for goodness sakes. The Lion defender, I think it was Williams, completely missed him (Edwards) at the line and that left Pierce with a gift pass. Then the big play on second and 11 or maybe it was 12 yards where Pierce scampered up the middle for the first down, I mean c'mon the Lions once again were nowhere to be found on that key down. Where was the linebacking core on that critical play? When a team's place kicker boots a clutch go-ahead field goal from 46 yards out with about four or five minutes to play, his team's defense should at least put up a fight of some sort. I mean that Winnipeg drive looked far too easy from where I sat and it most definitely becomes a deflating setback. Just my opinion once agian fellows. Bol to everyone who played tonight. Missed the first quarter so I took the night off. Should have a play tomorrow. Liking Toronto early.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

done with my CFL experiment. people being dragged down (no call) multiple holds on both sides not called-QBs missing wide open receivers-tons of dropped passes. also how far passed the line can the wideouts run before the QB hikes the ball? ( not being a smart ass on that one I actually would like to know)

Scully

Obviously the last series of letters in the heading should read 'CFL'; not VFL.

If Wally Buono wasn't on the hot seat prior to kickoff tonight, man the guy's gotta be on it now.

Scully

No I know exactly where you're coming from even though the QB doesn't hike the ball. Some of those receivers most definitely look mighty damm close to being across the line on those shotgun downs.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

There is no reason why that talent isn't utilized... I like Wally, but seriously... no reason to be 0-5...