Teams who will get worse this year:

Chiefs: As Fat Jason Whitlock predicted, the Chiefs fell on their face in the playoffs. Todd Haley is a terrible coach and he simply got lucky that Jamal Charles became a star. This team will be lucky to win 8 games in a terrible division.

Broncos
: Anyone who does not see that Tim Tebow is NOT an NFL qb doesn't know anything about football. I don't care if he goes to church or if he's still a virgin. This isn't a fairy tale and trading Orton (solid qb) to make room for Tebow will be incredibly stupid. This team will be lucky to win 3 games this year.

Bears: The whole team hates the QB...need I say more? Ok, I will...the team has no offensive line or receivers. Combine that with the fact that teams now kickoff from the 35, and you have eliminated the effectiveness of Devin Hester...This team will win about 6 or 7.

Anyone who picks up Vince Young: This guy is terrible...he'll probably try to commit suicide (again) after a bad game.

Falcons: Matt Ryan showed his true colors in the playoffs last year...the guy is average, and the team will also be average next year. 8 wins.

Jets: With expectations at an all-time high, Mark Sanchez will likely have the worst year of his career. This team will win 8 or 9 and miss the playoffs.

Rams:
Bradford will have a Sophomore slump...guaranteed.

Teams who will improve:

Eagles
: Best cornerback tandem in the NFL...with Rodgers Cromartie and Asante, teams may as well not even try to throw.

49ers
: Jim Harbaugh will find better ways than showing his team his bare-a$$ (Singletary) to motivate the team. The guy will lead the team to a division title.

Lions
: This may be a sexy and obvious pick, but the team will win 8 or 9, which will be an improvement.

Cardinals: If not the 49ers, the Cardinals will definitely win the division now that they're QB isn't awful.

Saints
: Team will win the division again because they have a top 3 qb and a top 3 coach. Injuries won't ruin their season this year.