mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You guys do know that Ochocinco is 33 years old right? The guy is washed up.
    they said randy was washed up? and they said dillon was washed up? they both came back to awesome ... never know tho .. i like the move

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I think he'll do well there. I mean he's got tom throwing to him. I think this will help show what ochocinco can do.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Saw this coming ever since Chad gifted us with this nugget

New England is a much better team than Cincy and winning cures everything.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

ocho will get back to being chad johnson, and catch 10+ td's and 1000 yards for brady...

TrajaD
    TrajaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

lol lets see if NE can be the humble team they are when ocho cinco comes

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok so here are my todays betpoints

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

They have been saying on the local insider sports channel here that Ocho has been dropping a ton of passes these first few days of practice.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I bet you could look up all the threads about TO being traded to cincy and how bad of a move that was.. how useless and old TO was..

Its probably all the same people. You fools, look at the numbers. You can't just go get a veteran with that ability and they got him for a 5th and 6th round because mike brown is an idiot.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

If they don't work they just get cut, most 5th/6th round picks don't make a team like the Patriots anyway.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Oh look, another person who thinks they know more than Belichick

They don't need him to put up 2007 Moss numbers, but what they do need is that extra weapon on offense. Now defenses have to decide who to focus on. Ocho? Welker? Branch? Tate? Edelman? Hernandez? Gronkowski? Woodhead? Law Firm?

There's a lot of weapons on this offense, and I guarantee Brady will be finding whatever mismatches are available. Plus, Ocho has wanted to come to the Pats for a long time, he and Belichick are close, he'll be a model teammate. No one has ever questioned his work ethic....

Why does everyone think Belichick is god? The guy HAS NOT WON ANYTHING THE LAST 6 YEARS.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why does everyone think Belichick is god? The guy HAS NOT WON ANYTHING THE LAST 6 YEARS.
    Where did I say he was a God?

Do you think some guy on a gambling forum knows more about evaluating talent than 1 of the best football minds alive? I wasn't saying BB is always right, I'm saying that I'll trust his opinion way more than some random guy online.

And in those 6 years, he's had an undefeated season, had his backup QB post an impressive season, and also had a few rebuilding years, including last year. Youre right, he sucks

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Where did I say he was a God?

Do you think some guy on a gambling forum knows more about evaluating talent than 1 of the best football minds alive? I wasn't saying BB is always right, I'm saying that I'll trust his opinion way more than some random guy online.

And in those 6 years, he's had an undefeated season, had his backup QB post an impressive season, and also had a few rebuilding years, including last year. Youre right, he sucks

Yet his team lost in the last game of the campaign. Belichick was good when he could steal tapes. Not anymore. The reg season means little. I used to like the pats organization and i still think they make great moves but Billy has had his last hurrah years ago.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Yet his team lost in the last game of the campaign. Belichick was good when he could steal tapes. Not anymore. The reg season means little. I used to like the pats organization and i still think they make great moves but Billy has had his last hurrah years ago.

So they should win the Super Bowl every year, and anything less is a failure? The fact that they even give themselves a chance to make a playoff run year in and year out shows that he didn't have his "last hurrah" years ago...

And videotaping signals was never against the rules, and other teams were caught doing it too, so I'm not sure how that's relevant

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post

Loving the Dolphins? They have Chad Henne at QB, no WR's and are relying on a #2 draft pick semi-bust...they'll finish 3rd again the AFC East and won't even sniff the playoffs. Pats and Jets will be battling it out again for the top spot.
    No wide receivers? What about Brandon Marshall. Hes a top 10 wide receiver in this game, its unfortunate Chad Henne is tossing his the ball. Dolphins should of went after Orton. Also, should of beefed up on the O-Line to help Bush a bit. I expect an average season at best from the Dolphins.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Chad will not be "OchoCinco" in NE. I think he calms down and goes about his business like everyone does when they go to the Pats. He is old but should have 2 years left in the tank. Brady will make it work. Carson lost his arm and the Bengals organization is flat out terrible. Those things worked against Chad the last 3-4 years.

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I saw chad on a interview and he seemed like a new man, he wants to stay out of the spotlight etc... Which is a good start for him, Palmer all of a sudden had a terrible year last year and I think the majority of the blame for ocho doing so bad goes palmer. I dont see ocho doing bad at all...

Look at who brady has had around him as WR's, they were nobodys that turned into superstars. Ocho is going to have a great year.

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Randy Moss. Do I need to say more? NEs system really unlocks the players potential.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

85 was elite. Still a top 20-25 receiver.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

plus the pats got a good deal on him so if it doesn't work out then no biggie

Phats1313
    Phats1313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5059

Maybe Chad and fat Al will play to their level since they will be on a winning team finally.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

New England is one of the smartest organizations in football. They are great at recognizing value and they know the importance of staying young. True, they have a tendency to bring in older players but those players are only used to patch up a position of need that will be filled by a younger player within a year. Every year this team has plenty of draft picks so the core of the Patriots is young despite the fact that they have some older players.

As for Belichick, I like the fact that he is aggressive and I think he is a good coach but he was very stubborn in the Super Bowl against the Giants by not bringing in another blocker to help with the Giants pass rush.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

hes not as good as he thinks he is but think hes a decoy for welker if welker can stay healthy

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

who here thought rodney harrison's days as being an elite pro-bowl level player were done when the patriots picked him up?...and then subsequently cut lawyer milloy..i remember oodles of analysts saying how poor of a move that was by the pats..what happened??

boom. back-to-back all-pro seasons

chad begged to be let into new england's history of winning and get off the bungals with that retard of a coach marvin lewis shi*tting the bed with every move he makes. he'll be on good behavior because he wants to be here, he's not a mean-spirited guy, he just likes attention cause he was bored of losing. someone already said it..winning cures everything (usually, and if not, bye bye)

CaptainPrice
    CaptainPrice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Belichick is good at coaching they can handle a distracting player

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Who cares not a team player

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

If Brady can make guys like Woodhead look like a star, #85 will get his TD's no doubt

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

New england will definitely discipline him more than cincy. Should end up good for ocho and the pats

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jeez, a little hard on the guy, i think he is pretty good. albert haynesworth is a fat worthless fuk though and nothing's gonna change that.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

i think chad will have a major resurgence playing with brady in new england

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

If Brady can put up good numbers with an aging Troy Brown, Jabar Gaffney, Daute Stallworth, Reche Caldwell, Deion Branch....list goes on....then I'm sure the offense will have no problem with Chad in there.
    Last edited by Naz18; 08-01-11 at 12:22 AM.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

i don't think chad will be able to have a great season. He will do about average and probably get traded in one or two years

lakerboy

he is just a disguise for the other guys who will get the ball. the reality is that ne will have good schemes and packages to help HIM out cause he has never been coached all that well. the thing in NE is though besides brady everyone else is just another guy on the team. i think chad will accept that.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

every wr in new england... works.

JVP3122
    JVP3122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

he is just a disguise for the other guys who will get the ball. the reality is that ne will have good schemes and packages to help HIM out cause he has never been coached all that well. the thing in NE is though besides brady everyone else is just another guy on the team. i think chad will accept that.
    Exactly. Once Moss was traded they didn't have the deep threat to spread the field to get the ball to Welker underneath. This brings that extra threat back.

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jagaf22 View Post
    Love them or hate them. Pats got better today with Haynesworth and Ocho Cinco.
    not once but twice a year we get to see plexico burress vs. chad johnson in the most hated Rivalry currently in the nfl

First 123 Last