Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Paul Posluzny: another nfl scumbag

No crimes or anything like that. Hes just a liar. If u have no plans to stay with your current team, just say so. Dont mislead the fans. Hes not even that good, and im relieved bills didnt pony up 6 years to an overrated injury prone inside lb who took advantage of a weak class. But he had close ties to hospitals and communities in Buffalo. Look at donte whitner of bills. Day season ended last year, he cleaned out his locker and basically said thanks to fans and Im leaving. no bullshit necessary. But poz claimed numerous times his first priority was to stay in buffalo. Then less than 36 hours later, he signs with just as small market and just as bad as us jaguars. I dont begrudge him his money, but why even pay lip service if u never planned to stay in the first place? Dont need to hear how im a whiner, and hope we go after burnett or cooper or vince young cuz we have to spend money. Excited for free agency. Just dont understand making a good faith gesture and then signing somewhere else immediately. I know it happens all the time. I just miss the days of darryl talley; knowing u r leaving, taking out ad in paper to thank fans, then moving to new team with grace. Good riddance poz. U hit big in a weak field, and u didnt need to lie to bills fans.

OnenOnlyMush
    OnenOnlyMush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

No blizzards or state taxes in Florida. Get over it man.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Maybe the Bills could hang on to players if they cared about winning and had a competent coaching staff. Oh wait, he's going to the Jags?

wtf

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

I guess this means i have to buy a new jersey..i boutght Poz's when weet drafted him. Truth is he was never a playmaker, and he missed an awful lot of games with injuries. I really dont know WTF buffalo's waiting for..lets see so far we'veresigned drayton florence, signed thigpen and let Poz go to jags..patriots trade for haynseworth, miami trades for reggie bush kyle orten, and jets are the leading contender for nmadi asmagoua..BILLS BRASS NEEDS TO SPEND SOME MONEY!!! weve got tons of cap space but we arnt doing anything, meanwhile the rest of the division gets stronger and stronger. im pissed right now
    Points Awarded:

Jag44 gave Lucky1g 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jag44 gave Lucky1g 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Poz was a great linebacker at Penn State, I actually had him in one of my classes, Psychology 101 my Sophomore year. He has had too much trouble with injuries though, I remember the big injury he had in the Orange bowl years ago when Penn State played Florida State.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

He started his pro career injry prone nit but he has only missed 6 games last 3 seasons. He is a great guy, was always coming to see the kids at childrens hospital here, but he had no intention to stay in buffalo. bills lowballed him tho, and he just isnt worth 45 mil, which is what contract ended up being. just wish players were more like whitner and could be honest. its ok to say its about the money. cant all be like ike taylor, who said it was an honor to be a steeler.