mr.miagee357
    mr.miagee357's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be ready to send it in!!

Hello my gambling friends, I am very excited for football this year.I picked 67% in nfl 61% in college football 63% in nba a year to the day! I have picked 68%percent on my brag plays (when i see something that I really like 4to5 star plays).I want you boys n (girls) to pay close attention this year.I was offered a job working for a local tout service but rejected them.I do not like working for cappers!they do things that I do not agree with.I like to win ,not play the odds!!im sure a few workers from there will be calling me for my pics.but enough of bragging.I just want to make sure my boys that believe in me are ready to send it in! the book this year now that I proved my self for almost 2 seasons.im not saying I am the last of the Mahicans but I am saying that I am a top 10 handicapper in u.s......I will be on twitter this year ......Sportsbestbet..there are a few cappers on there ,that can not hide from me now. I will challenge them all this year......you will see once again...who"s the best capper of us all..I would also like to wish all you real players good luck! and hope you all have a very prosperous season! Be ready to send it in!!

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Never seen a guy cap football in the 60s in back to back years. Not saying it hasn't been done just haven't seen it. I am happy with 55-60. Good luck chief