NutsINyoMOUTH
    NutsINyoMOUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish death upon NFL owners...

Anyone who supports the NFL owners is either the riches 0.0001% of the human population or too stupid to know any better. **** those greedy Republicans...Anyone stupid enough to not realize the BS that they pulled on Thursday should also be shot in front of his/her family. If anything, the players should've gone on strike and should be getting twice what they make.

That is all...

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    MYFOOTBALLGAME's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by NutsINyoMOUTH View Post
    Anyone who supports the NFL owners is either the riches 0.0001% of the human population or too stupid to know any better. **** those greedy Republicans...Anyone stupid enough to not realize the BS that they pulled on Thursday should also be shot in front of his/her family. If anything, the players should've gone on strike and should be getting twice what they make.

That is all...
    I agree greedy old men

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    MYFOOTBALLGAME's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

All they care about is the Benjamins

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Not sure on all the details but I agree. Players in all sports are only beginning to see a reasonable fraction of what the owners have enjoyed for years. The players are the representations of the team fans most easily identify with, therefore I think you have people angry at the player salaries, etc. Of course there are always those useless slugs that aren't worth a nickel but that's life. In the end though strikes often end up hurting the workers as much as benefiting them so there's the agreement. Cheers

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone wanna clue me in what happened? What did the players find out? Haven't been able to read the news lately cuz of final exams...

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    Someone wanna clue me in what happened? What did the players find out? Haven't been able to read the news lately cuz of final exams...
    no shit...

think bout how bad the used to get fuct... players get much more than they are worrth..... owners gotta want some return on their investment.... not to say i back them... i dont back any asshole who's disgruntled over earning over 200k for playing a game....

i do back the retired and the injured tho

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

There's no way in hell the NFL will die. Who will pay the bills for that new stadium that Jerry built? Jerry Jones could declare bankruptcy if there's no season this year.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

the congress will approve a bailout for the nfl if there's no season

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

trollin' trollin' trollin'...

Frostware
    Frostware's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5433

I have to agree with you here. Greedy.