whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your BEST BET this week. One, not six....

Post your best bet for this Sunday. The pick that you're most confident of. Not looking for a list of teams here, I just need one. Mine is:

Green Bay vs Chicago Over 43.5

An important NFC North divisional game. With a win Green Bay moves into a tie atop the division. Teams in this division like to put up a lot of points with the exception of Detroit. Kyle Orton is back and will control the ball better than Grossman. Aaron Rodgers may have a big day against the 30th ranked Bears passing defense. I think this game stays close with each team finishing drives with more TDs than FGs. Both teams average more than 26 ppg. Final: 27-24 GB.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers/ steelers over 42... in the snow and rain or whatever.... Chargers D cant stop anybody in the sunshine in SD good luck in pittsburgh. Steelers offense WILL NOT struggle against this chargers weak pass rush. Chargers will score their normal low to mid 20's Take the over. 31-24 Pitt

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Chargers/ steelers over 42... in the snow and rain or whatever.... Chargers D cant stop anybody in the sunshine in SD good luck in pittsburgh. Steelers offense WILL NOT struggle against this chargers weak pass rush. Chargers will score their normal low to mid 20's Take the over. 31-24 Pitt
    I like it...a fade the public pick. Your #1 pick this week. Gonna put some $$ on it.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep Its my One play for the day but Im on it big for half my winnings from Yesterday ... GL on your plays!

2Leesan
    2Leesan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucs at -4 is my best bet. They are 4-0 at home while Vikes are 1-3 on the road.

bautmike
    bautmike's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans Romp

Tennesee -3 Keeps rolling.