Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Edmonton Currently Bombing BC

Yeah that's correct, bombing is the word. Didn't play either game today but the result in this game will certainly resemble the Hamilton-Saskatchewan outcome if the BC Lions don't soon get its' act together and it's ass in gear. Ray is getting ample time in the pocket and to be accurate, he really doesn't need time but it certainly helps. He's picking the Lion secondary to pieces at will and as I said if BC is to keep this game within reach, they had better soon apply some pressure on the Eskimoe QB.
    As for BC's offense, seems Lulay is merely out there for a practise session----quick consecutive two and outs after one another followed by a rest on the sidelines. In reality, the guys's a dud! I've never really been a fan of Lulay as a QB and I have to say that if there's one area where the BC Lions have failed to improve upon over the years, it's most definitely been at the quarterback position. Ray vs Lulay is like a seasoned vet, which he is, going against a five-year old in Lulay's case. With the score currently 14-0, Ray and the hometown Eskies will quickly make a mockery of this contest unless the Lions somehow change things up and improve its' play on both sides of the ball in a hurry. Edmonton at 3-0 and BC at 0-3 in the standings? Only in the CFL I suppose but nobody would have or could have imagined these potential starts to the season for both clubs if the current result stands. Coming into this one in fact, BC's strong point was reportedly supposed to be its' defense but against a veteran like Ray, this so-called strong point is looking elementary at this juncture in the game. Right now I have to say this game is officially over and Edmonton is a cinch to win by at least 20+ points.

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guess you havent watched any BC games this year and know there the best 2nd half team in the league, I expect BC to come out strong like usual in 2nd half and make this one interesting.

Scully

Looks like you may either need glasses or stronger ones if you continue to watch the Lions in the second halves of games. Hell their doing a splendid job in today's second half. I certainly hope you didn't place too much coin on the Lions for today's second half against Edmonton. Ouch!!!! Might be best to wait until the game in question is complete next time before providing a ridiculusly fictional comment.

Scully

WTF is that useless QB prick Lulay doing clapping his hands after throwing an int? Like the score is 33-10 you moron! This guy would quite honestly have a difficult time making a high school team and the Lions are going absolutely nowhere with him as their quarterback. The guy is totally pathetic and that's being nice.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It's been an ugly outing for the BC squad, not quite as disgusting as Sask but that would take the most horrible of performances to top their puny offense today.

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup i agree with you Lulay is the worst QB in the league and i got no idea wtf Buono see's in the guy, Buono is the problem in BC always has been and always will be, he plays favorites with players etc etc, Remember pulling Printer for the grey cup vs Toronto cause Dickenson who im sure had gay sex with Buono for years was ready to play after Printers let us all the way to the grey cup. **** you buono.

Scully

I've wondered the same thing: why or what Buono sees in this guy, 'listless' Lulay.
    By the same token the Esks look very solid and Ray has to be the most accurate QB in the CFL. Give the guy just a bit of time, which their O-line seems to be able to do, and he'll pick defenses apart on a regular basis. If the Lions, as I mentioned, have or had any strong area on their club, it's defense and Ray made them look rather ordinary tonight. Actually come to think of it, Montreal also put up a number of pts against the Lion defense as did Calgary last week. BC has allowed 95 points in just 3 games and that's not a good sign. Any other league and I would say Buono could be on the hot seat but being the CFL, heck they may win their next 6 in a row, though I somehow doubt that very much.