Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

The Total Package

Here are a few over/unders to consider on Sunday's card...

MIAMI/OAKLAND ---- UNDER 38
    The Raiders run defense ranks among the worst in the NFL. The Dolphins will pound the ball all day long. Oakland's offense is not only among the worst in the league, it's among the worst in league history. Jamarcus Russell? They might as well have drafted Nipsy Russell. He stinks! Miami, 24-10.

NEW YORK GIANTS/BALTIMORE ---- OVER 40-
    The oddsmakers are still posting totals that reflect last year's Ravens team, not this explosive Flacco-led bunch. The Ravens have gone north of the total 4 straight games and I'm gonna keep riding this train. Giants, 27-23.

GREEN BAY/CHICAGO ---- OVER 43-
    The weather will be sloppy but these teams are used to it. The Bears shut down the Titans' run game last week but were exploited through the air. Look for Rodgers & co. to follow the same script and air it out. Packers, 31-17.

CINCINNATI/PHILADELPHIA ---- OVER 41
    The Bengals season is an unmitigated disaster. After the bye week, expect to see them open things up a bit. Even with Fitzpatrick at QB they'll put up some points. Philly will move it with ease against this pathetic defense. Eagles, 28-21.

PITTSBURGH/SAN DIEGO ---- UNDER 42-
    Most of the games at Heinz field have gone north of the total over the past few years. But those were with a healthy Roethlisberger and Parker. Both are dinged up this week. The Chargers offense has yet to get untracked and won't against this stiff D (#1 in NFL.) Forecast of snow and wind helps the cause. Chargers, 21-13.

Best of luck!

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

i agree with all of these, except maybe the pittsburgh san diego game. it'll come down to how bad conditions get, but from what i've heard it won't be awful. i see this being something like steelers 27, chargers 17