Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Do you subscribe to this mag????

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by invinoveritas View Post
    Man it makes me sad I am the same species as this twit. You inbred, racist sloth. Nothing you say makes any sense at all. You accuse folks of things that don't happen and sound like an absolute jacknape.

Irvin has a dead, gay brother. It's obvious why he did this cover and article. There is no secret here. Looking deeper than is blatantly obvious is muckraking horsesh*t. He supports his brother, his brother's ideals and is looking to help promote tolerance for a culture that is pretty rabidly anti-gay. The reasons for putting up such a provocative picture on the cover should really be obvious if you have any semblance of a brain. Covers pay more money and make a much bigger impact. Unless Irvin says he is gay in the magazine, which while supporting his brother's lifestyle would be pretty much the perfect time; he is simply supporting his family and a cause. The greenbacks didn't hurt either. Why is this any different than half naked women or men being on the covers of other magazines? The only reason would be the support aspect coupled with the cause.

Ben Roethlisberger is constantly touted in the NFL as one of the best quarterbacks. Him engaging in his negative behavior was rectified at least some degree by what probably amounts to a payout and a bunch of deserved bad publicity. It hasn't changed how sportscasters tout him, in fact he is pretty overrated. Your example is poor and your claim that another poster who is black would blast Ben for being white is absurd. Ben should have been blasted as was Irvin when they did their nonsense. I am not sure how molesting, getting drunkenly out of control and some form of abuse on women is ever called "going a little crazy" but that's your statement not mine. Try progression friend its a lot less taxing than racism and you look much better in the long run.
    Roguesqualor you're letting ur ghosts do your talking now?

Somehow you translated me accusing many black athletes of racial bias to me being racist? Whatever, it's the same old song and dance. Only I couldn't care less about what you call me or how you feel about me.

Posing on a gay magazine cover in a suggestive manner is not necessary to do all the things you claim he is trying to do for the gay community and his dead brother. What's wrong with a suit and a smile?

As far as the Ben Roethlisberger issue, I distinctly remember several critical comments made by fellow black NFL players regarding Ben as a person and his conduct. You don't hear a peep from these same black athletes when it's a brother offender. You hear the "We are with him and we support him," and "we want to be there for him to help him through this". Michael Vick is a great example.

TheCentaur

Try progression friend
    I love how some people think they are forward thinking, modern, and progressive when they take a certain side on issues as old as humanity

invinoveritas
    invinoveritas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Roguesqualor you're letting ur ghosts do your talking now?

Somehow you translated me accusing many black athletes of racial bias to me being racist? Whatever, it's the same old song and dance. Only I couldn't care less about what you call me or how you feel about me.

Posing on a gay magazine cover in a suggestive manner is not necessary to do all the things you claim he is trying to do for the gay community and his dead brother. What's wrong with a suit and a smile?

As far as the Ben Roethlisberger issue, I distinctly remember several critical comments made by fellow black NFL players regarding Ben as a person and his conduct. You don't hear a peep from these same black athletes when it's a brother offender. You hear the "We are with him and we support him," and "we want to be there for him to help him through this". Michael Vick is a great example.
    No idea who Roguesqalor is I am a new poster. Everything you posted was directed towards black atheletes and black people. Your misinformed ideas as to what african americans do in their homes aka your incest quote are just that, misinformed. You drivel on about remembering fellow black NFL players regarding Ben and his sloppy drunken, abusive actions. There were plenty of white athletes and sportscasters doing the exact same thing. Everyone should think what Ben was doing was wrong, what matters what color they are? It's wrong to be a drunken letch man, you don't get that? Why single out African Americans again unless your speaking towards some racially biased point? I didn't realize that what you post is in character and not what you believe as a person. You write racially biased and discriminatory nonsense and I call it like it is. You back Ben Roethlisberger who basically got let off by making a payout and some bad publicity. Michael Vick spent 23 months in jail. Whether or not you think this is enough punishment or not he actually did get punished and did his time according to what the court demanded. Michael Irvin went through due process with his cocaine issues and got tons of bad publicity. He is a philanthropist now. Michael Vick speaks out against animal abuse. He puts time and money into fighting the cause he was on the wrong side of doing. I think animal abuse is a horrible thing but Vick is actually now doing more good than harm for a change. Does Ben speak out against alcoholism and exposing yourself? No of course not but that doesn't help your point in any way. Why did you draw a line in the sand there between one white qb and two other black athletes if not racially motivated? I am not saying I agree with anything any of them did, I just don't agree with your line in the sand.

While you might not think the posing Michael Irvin did on the cover was necessary the publicist for the magazine and others working there including Michael Irvin did. Its provocative, it causes interest and makes people look twice. The whole point of a magazine cover is to drum up interest in the magazine and its articles. Irvin and the magazine promoters are pushing a cause here and doing it in the best way they think. That cover caused this thread right? It did exactly what they set out for it to do.

If you truly don't care what I think then why reply? Is everything you say complete and utter bullsh*t?

prop215
    prop215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

Yea so many blacks are down low or into trannys lol

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Micheal is not fruitcake! He can get 80% of the chicks on the market!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

if he wasnt a queer why is he posing for queer mags besides the $$$ ????

TheCentaur

If you truly don't care what I think then why reply? Is everything you say complete and utter bullsh*t?
    Ok, now it's obvious what ur about pal. You read something you don't like and decide to attack that poster and make him/her look the villain through any obfuscatory means necessary. Your previous post goes on and on that now Michael Vick volunteers and he did time and white sportscasters were criticizing Ben too and blah blah. None of it has anything to do with the initial statement that got you flustered.

I made one clear statement. Black athletes and many blacks in general have a racial bias for black athletes who get in trouble compared to white athletes. I stand by it. Grits and Gravy is a cool guy but one thing the black posters love to do on here is to call whites inbred and incestuous anytime something in the black community is criticized. Are white people perfect? No. It is a garbage argument to claim they are more likely to be incestuous though and I decided to point that out.

So go ahead new guy, ask posters whom you don't agree with if everything they say is bullshit. This is one place where people can be honest without fear of pc reprimands and we aren't going to change it for the likes of you. I think pretty much all of your previous post is obfuscatory bullshit, but ur new and I'm willing to give you a chance. Lose the 3rd grade "why reply if you don't care what I think" argument though, ur better than that aren't you?

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    if he wasnt a queer why is he posing for queer mags besides the $$$ ????
    Maybe you should read the thread and you'd know why.

First 123