face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

does being a fan ever mess with your cash?

i am a big fan of a certain team and lost a lot of cash last year, could not figure out when they were going to win/lose. this year i will be betting on other teams i guess, but i don't have the satellite and can't watch those games as easy as the ones in my area. anyone have input or solution?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

if you can't find an edge on the team you follow religiously, you shouldn't be betting nfl.

as for watching games, if you have highspeed internet you can stream the games from some websites (illegally)

Most areas do offer some sort of digital cable, if this is the case in your area, grab "NFL Sunday Ticket".. early bird costs are around 150 for the year.

Or suck it up and purchase a dish.....

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thanks, i might have to purchase a dish; i have time warner cable and they do not have an nfl package. i have their baseball and basketball ones, but will have to illegally stream or get dish i guess. i might just follow walterfoot ball's free picks this year and not make my own.

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I saw that Direct TV is offering Sunday Ticket for free this year if you sign up. It's cheaper than Time Warner (what I have), so going to make the switch.

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

If Fan = Fanatic, You would always think that your Team COULD win the game