DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thurs night football Cal @ Win

Can hardly wait to see the line here. 1-1 Calgary travels to 2-0 Winnipeg. I still think Calgary is tops in the west and Winnipeg is a better team than last year. I like Calgary here but we'll see how many pts Winnipeg is gonna get

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Eagerly looking forward to the lines for next week, any guesses on this particular game? I would think Calgary will be a small favorite but no real idea what the number will be. I feel like this early in the season it won't be much more than 1-3 pts but I'm not as educated on the league as some of the others around here.

DrSize

This is my first year betting cfl so I am no expert and I agree and see cal opening at -2 or -3

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

I was starving football so bad I actually watched 5 min of the CFL, but that's all I could handle....and I live in Canada

DrSize

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    I was starving football so bad I actually watched 5 min of the CFL, but that's all I could handle....and I live in Canada
    It makes things a little more interesting when you have a couple bucks on the game haha

Yungmef
    Yungmef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 735

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    haha yee, my boy went and saw the argos play the als in mtl, said he loved it, but the man doesnt watch nfl, reps cfl all day. cant take that boy serious ya know?

gonna be watching nuff cfl dis summer, argos all day, claude wroten getting record sacks

but yo, nuff cfl threads, who knows whats good for real tho