keystonekid
    keystonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here we go. Jump aboard.

I have a few followers and a lot of confused people out there. I am a person that runs on 'reason' without 'passion'. The most of you are running on 'passion' without 'reason'. You guys are running 'blind'. You are caught-up with the 'emotion' which will always let you down. The same goes for me, somewhat: reason without passion is null. So, let's all get together and put 'reason' with 'passion'.

I can tell you now that the people only running with 'passion without reason' will post anger about this post. Watch.

I will give these people their time to do so. Then, I will attempt to get them to join us people with reason, so we 'all' can beat-the-book. It will be hard to convince the 'passion without reason' people, but I think it can be done.

You 'passion without reason' people need to hurry up and post your angry posts so we can move on.

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

jesus how many threads do you need? lol is the point of this thread just to get angry replies? I'm really happy for you that you have a system that hits at a high percent, but charging $100 for it isn't going to get you many subscribers. good luck though man, just please try to contain it to one thread so i can stop seeing these everywhere. you're making SBR look bad

keystonekid

Quote Originally Posted by kroyrunner89 View Post
    jesus how many threads do you need? lol is the point of this thread just to get angry replies? I'm really happy for you that you have a system that hits at a high percent, but charging $100 for it isn't going to get you many subscribers. good luck though man, just please try to contain it to one thread so i can stop seeing these everywhere. you're making SBR look bad
    I do not have a system. You are making SBR look bad because you have no important input, like I do. You are marked as the first, of many to come, as a hate post.

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

You don't know what you are talking about keystone. kroy doesn't have a lot of posts but he whopped my ass in the handicapping contest (probably was one of the best in the first round) and has been starting to release his plays and his system (which seems far superior to your highly self-promoted system), and he is giving good analysis. I think Kroy has been a good addition to SBR.

kroyrunner89

Quote Originally Posted by keystonekid View Post
    I do not have a system. You are making SBR look bad because you have no important input, like I do. You are marked as the first, of many to come, as a hate post.
    i'm sorry, system, program, whatever you want to call it. but unlike you i'm actually giving people my plays instead of just reporting what my program said after the game is over. there probably isn't one person on SBR signed up to get picks from ur program who can back you up. that first post of mine definitely wasn't a hate post, but now this one is. stop promoting your shit and clogging up the SBR message boards with this bs, i couldn't care less if you have a radio show or whatever i'm not interested in your years of work that most of us could probably do in a couple weeks. if it makes you such good money then you can stop hounding us to purchase your software.

keystonekid

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeLiner View Post
    You don't know what you are talking about keystone. kroy doesn't have a lot of posts but he whopped my ass in the handicapping contest (probably was one of the best in the first round) and has been starting to release his plays and his system (which seems far superior to your highly self-promoted system), and he is giving good analysis. I think Kroy has been a good addition to SBR.
    You can not remark about my system, because you do not know my system. There is no system. You are a typical 'passion without reason person'. You will be responding to this with anger, I will put $1000 on it. And, when you do respond to this, I want you to send me the $1000.
    Last edited by keystonekid; 11-11-08 at 12:42 AM. Reason: dip

keystonekid

Quote Originally Posted by kroyrunner89 View Post
    i'm sorry, system, program, whatever you want to call it. but unlike you i'm actually giving people my plays instead of just reporting what my program said after the game is over. there probably isn't one person on SBR signed up to get picks from ur program who can back you up. that first post of mine definitely wasn't a hate post, but now this one is. stop promoting your shit and clogging up the SBR message boards with this bs, i couldn't care less if you have a radio show or whatever i'm not interested in your years of work that most of us could probably do in a couple weeks. if it makes you such good money then you can stop hounding us to purchase your software.
    Hate reply #2.

keystonekid

I am going to bed. I bet there will be at least 10+ hate post to this thread by the time I get up. I am willing to put up $10,000 worth of play money on it.

I am sure I will get permission by tomorrow to go ahead with my live Internet call-in talk show. Be there or be left behind.

DeluxeLiner

Keystone. You are contradicting your own sentiment by implying that you are a person who has reason with no passion.

It does not sound very REASONable that you would be making accusations about me and passing judgment on me without knowing me. You have no support for your conclusions, which makes your argument, that I or Kroy, are people with with no reason invalid.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Seriously....can we just ban him?

1. He spammed for his "program".
    2. He insulted SBR members.
    3. He insulted SBR moderators.
    4. He flooded the forum with useless threads.
    5. He tried to take advantage of newbies who may not have known better.
    6. His sole purpose for being here is to try and make money, and not give anything back.
    7. He has bad hair.

DeluxeLiner

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    Seriously....can we just ban him?

1. He spammed for his "program".
    2. He insulted SBR members.
    3. He insulted SBR moderators.
    4. He flooded the forum with useless threads.
    5. He tried to take advantage of newbies who may not have known better.
    6. His sole purpose for being here is to try and make money, and not give anything back.
    7. He has bad hair.
    +1!!!
    Last edited by DeluxeLiner; 11-11-08 at 01:21 AM. Reason: needed to add exclamations

kroyrunner89

i have almost 300 less posts than you and i've contributed more than you have to this site. and deluxeliner has been here longer than both of us, and blows the small contributions i have made out of the water. don't go insulting me or him, we aren't "people with no reason" just because we disagree with you. i'm with laxdjock, especially on point #7. i want you out of here, go spam somewhere else

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys like this really bring SBR down a few notches.