Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I want to throw up

Singeltary needs to be run the hell out of town.

ML SF

4th qtr Over 14 1/2

Jeez what an idiot.

Aces

37 seconds left and you stand around and run it down to under 20 then you run the ball twice.

unit1884
    unit1884's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, very bad play calling/time management in the last minutes...

How an NFL team cannot have plays ready to go in 2 minute situations is pathetic. This is the NFL for crying out loud, 2 minute offense should be the most practiced thing during the week...

Sad performance, but I guess thats why the 49ers are a bad team, because of nonsense like this.

(What I would do If I where Head Coach: after the catch that got the 49ers 1st and GOAL at the 1 yard line run a quick run play, dont spike the ball losing a down, run it up the middle with a draw)

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

with :20 on 2nd down they coulda passed 3 times into the end zone!!

Hello!!??!! What were they thinking??

ohdear
    ohdear's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was indeed HORRIBLE coaching.

why did they run the clock down and then spike it? especially if they planned on running it twice.

lets see......

A. odds of completing a two yard pass with 4 chances

OR

B. odds of getting a two yard run when the D has EVERYONE in the box with 2 chances.

not sure why Singletary/Martz chose option B. imo, they'd make horrible NFL cappers.

sorry for the tough loss bro, here's to hoping you can bounce back next week

keystonekid
    keystonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hint: Do not rely on losing teams to cover or win outright. Go with the winners. Got it?

Aces

He likes his run game fine play action it option it but up the middle twice.

Hes doing his press confrence "He has a vision" "a vision of my money going to the poor children in Nicaragua." That freakin jerk.

TheAnswer03
    TheAnswer03's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was bad play calling at the end, but I would love to play for a coach like Singletary.

Aces

Steve Young said " Thats why he played Line Backer and not QB because he has to much emotion " You know what Steve was thinking.