kdoub
    kdoub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Kdoub's CFL for 2011

I booked most of these yesterday and the line has moved on almost all of them.

BC/Montreal U54; -113
    Montreal has lost Cahoon and Cobourne both major parts of their offence from last year. Cavillo is still behind center but I expect the offence to take some time to get up to full speed. Both defences in this game have had some nice additions in the off season.

Winnipeg +9.5 vs Hamilton; -115
    Winnipeg's record from last year is a little deceiving. Lost lots of close games, Buck Pierce was injured a lot. I like Winnipeg to improve a lot this year.

Toronto/Calgary U52; -124
    Again I like the defences will be far ahead of the offences for this week.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I like the Over in tonights game but decided not to play it. I agree with your Blue Bombers pick, the Ti Cats will start slow and the Bombers need to start strong. Lastly, I like the Under in the Agros/Stamps game and will most likely be on it tomorrow.

Best of luck.

kdoub

Last week: 2-1; +0.87

Good start on to week 2

Hamilton vs Edmonton pickem -105
    Edmonton's defence is going to improve leaps and bounds over the first few weeks. I see Hamilton's offence as being very similiar to the Roughriders. Edmonton should be able to hold the Ti-cats in check and produce a couple turnovers, should be enough for an Eskies win.

Toronto vs Winnipeg ml -102
    I think Winnipeg is the better team all around. Winnipeg will put up at least another 24 and hold Toronto to 21 or under.

Montreal -3.5 -101 2x
    Saskatchewan has a lot of changes and are still adjusting. Their Canadian talent has taken a big hit this year and is hurting both in the actual skill of the Canadians and the reorganizing that has to happen with imports replacing Canadian receivers.

The Roughriders D line was lousy last week and its tough to see much improvement this week. The Als will be able to repeat much of the Eskimos performance on offence (likely not aided by as many turnovers though).

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every play looks solid to me, Toronto is getting to much credit, Calgary pretty much beat themselves last week, Buck Pierce is good when hes not injured and i dont really see Lemon doing much better then his 50% completion ratio last week. Prob betting my whole roll on Edmonton beating Hamilton at even money thats almost a gift if you ask me.

kdoub

There are some danger signs for the Eskimos. The O-line is far from 100% and Hamilton will get more pressure than Sask did. The WRs that stepped up last week are far from consistent in their careers. The D is still a question mark and I'd guess will have a couple of really bad games at some point this season.

Still I'm on the Eskies for this week.

Adding
    Calgary +2.5 +104 vs BC

kdoub

Calgary's been the better team except for the turnovers.
    2nd Calgary ML +110 1.5x

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

I like it...

kdoub

WOO!! Got 'em all this week. Plus some weather influenced unders on the Eskies/TiCats that I didn't post and won't count in my totals.

Week 2 5-0 +6.14

Season 7-1 +7.01

kdoub

Apparently I can't add, 5.14 for last week, 6.01 total.

I like Calgary tonight. Unless the ticats run blocking improves dramatically, I don't think they can keep pace

Cal -3 -116

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ticats hey? There playing Winnipeg hahaha

kdoub

LOL, clearly I'm typing with more than a few thoughts on my mind. Despite that typo, I like the stamps and really like the players that they are getting back this week.

Adding 2x Cal -3 -120

kdoub

1Q Montreal -3 -115