keystonekid
    keystonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a LOCK for MNF. You Think?

I will be using NFL Predictions '08 for MNF pick. If you want the winning pick, you better tell the "MODERATORS" to let me post it. Good Luck. And, if I can post it, I WILL ALSO POST HOW YOU CAN GET NFL PREDICTIONS '08 SOFTWARE. What more can you ask for? I am trying to help you win.

But, the "Moderators" will not let me help you because they do not have a life. After I get banned, I will be back to get you, THE PEOPLE, the link to the winning software.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

HOW WOULD THE MODERATORS KNOW IF IT'S YOUR PICK OR A PICK THAT "SOFTWARE" GIVES YOU????????? you're nothing but a spamming fool

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by keystonekid View Post
    I will be using NFL Predictions '08 for MNF pick. If you want the winning pick, you better tell the "MODERATORS" to let me post it. Good Luck. And, if I can post it, I WILL ALSO POST HOW YOU CAN GET NFL PREDICTIONS '08 SOFTWARE. What more can you ask for? I am trying to help you win.

But, the "Moderators" will not let me help you because they do not have a life. After I get banned, I will be back to get you, THE PEOPLE, the link to the winning software.
    As long as you post in in the proper forum, so be it.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

If you stop pushing your stupid software, and just post your picks...it wouldn't be a problem.

keystonekid

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    If you stop pushing your stupid software, and just post your picks...it wouldn't be a problem.
    Why should I give you winning picks when I spent years of my life creating this program? Should I not be paid for my labor?

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why should I give you winning picks when I spent years of my life creating this program? Should I not be paid for my labor?
    That was your first problem. You don't invest time in something you can't collect on (equal or greater than your investment).

I cap the old fashioned way, and while I spend probably 3-5+ hours reviewing games a week, I consider my winnings (and entertainment) value to be greater than my investment. And I don't need to push/spam the forum.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Yes from winning your bets?

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take your winning picks, cash in on it, give yourself a raise, go get a hair cut, new blueblockers, and get rid of that stupid looking hat, and oh yeah go shave that sh!t off of your face....you Willie Nelson lookin douchbag...IF YOU DONT DO ALL OF THE ABOVE...IM GONNA ASK "JJgOLD" TO MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT YOU...

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Keystone reminds me of Neal Young more than Willie Nelson 'i see the neddle and the damage done".... awesome song!

Beat up the book
    Beat up the book's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I got a free program for everyone.Pick the opposite of Keystone!!

supershark
    supershark's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha keystone, you went from being all gung-ho about the site posting videos and radio shows and whatever else you were up to, building up a reputation... to thinking that SBR is trying to ban your so-called winning formula. And your comment about "shouldn't I be payed for my labor" makes me believe your either off the deep-end, or trying to get people to buy some-shit program off you. either way not impressed.

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy is a joke.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

If only there was a promotions section

keystonekid

Quote Originally Posted by Beat up the book View Post
    I got a free program for everyone.Pick the opposite of Keystone!!
    There you go. You finally got it.