nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Must Read

ok i know its early guys, but the tenessee titans are only 3 point favourites against jacksonville, now maybe i dont know something but the titans defintiely win so worse case scenario is a push

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Seriously?!

I don't care that Jax piled on pts late in their game this week....they stink.

I'd pound that like......(I couldn't think of anything that wasn't really un-PC).

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

well for one the titans dont deffinately win.....and teams can win by less than 3.

The titans were held to negative yardage running the ball against the bears today in the first half. If Orton was playing instead of Grossman the bears would have destroyed the Titans

playing tight games is bound to catch up to them sooner or later. I wouldnt touch it

nick2060

i disagree with orton would've destroyed the titans, and the fact they were held to negative yards and still won is why i like them even better, they can move the ball both ways when they need to, not super great but still, their not one dimensional and the d is solid

Dbldown11

no the bears have a bad secondary which is why they could throw...The Titans have garbage Wide Outs, and the bears defense was tired cause Grossman kept organizing 3 and outs, and the Titans kept getting the ball at their own 40 yard line or better.

Good luck to ya if you take them though....

nick2060

thanks, and just for argument sake, do you think the jags defense is any better?

Dbldown11

I think the titans should win the game.....but I wouldnt put money on it...They have played everyone close...I do think the Jags pass D is probably better than the bears however