This line seems off to me, Steelers only getting 4 points? Personally i think this is a direct results of the public giving the colts too much credit in general. In fact the public is slightly favouring the colts with the points. So lets take a look at a few things:
-Roethlisberger is hurt and leftwich isn't the best quarterback, although keep in mind he used to play for the jags and saw the colts defense 2 times a year and had plenty of success throwing against them.
-Number one ranked defense against a struggling offense, colts have had problems running period, so to see them establish a run against pittsburgh would unlikely. This means their going to be one dimensional and a one dimensional peyton manning is still one dimensional, no play action, and its going to hinder their offense.
-Willie Parker might not play, but mewelde moore is an awesome backup in my opinion, he did good for minnesota a few years back and has done good for pittsburgh so far, not that you have to be good to run against indy.

anyway thats my little writeup, definitely think steelers are gonna spank the colts in a physical game the colts just won't be able to keep up with