BookBuster
    BookBuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1858

3 Parlay..How does this sound?

What's up guys I'm new here but I've been reading everyone's post and it has been making me money...so i might as well get into this...Thanks everyone

3 Parlay

NO/ATL O50
    Carolina -9.5
    San Diego -14.5

atlsportsfan
    atlsportsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont know about laying 14.5 pts in a nfl game. Chargers are at home where they play alot better and coming off a bye but the Chiefs seem to be playing better as of late as well. Good luck too you. Welcome to sbr.

BookBuster

Thanks man ..San Diego is on and off but they are coming off a bye week and they need to keep up with Denver in that AFC West race. If things go well for them i smell a blowout at home.

aiyerrc
    aiyerrc's Avatar Become A Pro!

50 is really high for NFL, its so high its actually making me think it a trap...never like DD favs in NFL as they hav never covred a spread this year...

BookBuster

50 is high...and the dd is scary especially for san diego....but ill put down 50 for fun...im also gonna do another parlay which only includes underdogs...

Buffalo+3.5 (Buffalo keeps it close..Game comes down to the two minute drill and Matt Cassel drives them in range for a field goal...Patriots 23-20)

Minnesota-2.5 (Not an underdog, originally wanted seattle but so many injuries... Adrian Peterson's outside rushing boost the Vikes to victory....Minnesota28-24)

Detroit +6.5 (actually wanted 7 but went down, Jags are crap, Turnover's screw them, Let's see what Culpepper has even though he's crap too..Detroit keeps it close but cannot seem to hold on for the win just like their buddies the Cleveland browns ...Jags 24-20)

St.Louis+9.5 (I don't believe Jets to play that well. Favre throws another interception late in the game....1 interception too late to help the ram's for a comeback. Jets 27-20)

"It's Not Fun Unless There's Money On The Line."
    Last edited by BookBuster; 11-09-08 at 10:51 AM.