Illtakethoseodds
    Illtakethoseodds's Avatar Become A Pro!

a nice prop bet for tonight..

Brandon Marshall (DEN) -1½ (-115)
    Football - NFL Player Props (DEN vs CLE) Thu, Nov 6th (8:15pm EST)
    Brandon Marshall vs Braylon Edwards - Most Receptions - Point Spread

on bodoglife

mashall is an animal , already has chemistry with cutler .. and edwards is dropping everything and has a new QB..

mashall only has to have 2 more catches that edwards..should be easy.. -115 is good odds for this bet.. it should change closer to -130 or so in a lil while closer to the game..

cash in guys!

2 units for me!

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

lol with greg camarillo getting 11 catches last week, and marshall getting like 2 catches last week i believe, its definitely not a sure thing

Illtakethoseodds

well camerillo is the best reciever in miami this season.. and marshall is allowed a bad week..one week doesnt change how monster marshall is.

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eddie Royal will have more catches than Marshall.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I actually would pick Edwards on this prop not marshall...

Illtakethoseodds

Deke.. i hope ur right since i got royal on my fantasy squad along with cutler...

but edilon..what would make u pick edwards??? any reasoning here..hes been horrid this year..at home and on the road.. marshall shits on edwards #s and reception totals tonight and most nights..

i also feel with all the trash talkin he did this week..he shows up big..

Deke101

Haha I have Royal on my fantasy team too.

Wide Receivers: The one stalwart in this offense was Brandon Marshall who comes off a 27-yard effort last week that was only his second worst game. But Marshall had 77 yards in both the most recent road games which may help. Unfortunately, the Miami defenders were able to get under Marshall's skin last week and rattle him which should generate this more every week. Marshall is constantly double teamed so he can get trash talk in stereo if it is going to bother him. Marshall had a 77-yard touchdown called back when he was flagged for interference on the play. Marshall has not scored since week four. Prediction: 70 yards.

Eddie Royal remains solid and actually has all three of his best games come on the three road trips. While defenders are busy covering Marshall, Royal has been more productive away from Denver with two touchdowns and both efforts over 100 yards. Prediction: 90 yards and a touchdown.

Wide Receivers: The big question is what will the change do for Braylon Edwards who only recently stopped playing volleyball and actually hung onto the ball. The entire passing game is just speculation this week with Quinn taking over but hosting the incoming Broncos may be the best it could be. The Denver secondary is banged up and missing key players. And if Quinn could pull one little PR move off, it would be to hit Edwards with a long score. Prediction: 80 yards and a touchdown.

---Fantasy Advice from TheHuddle.com. He also predicts the game to be 17-27 Cleveland.

These are usually solid and reliable projections.

jraines
    jraines's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nick2060 View Post
    lol with greg camarillo getting 11 catches last week, and marshall getting like 2 catches last week i believe, its definitely not a sure thing
    ya man haha i live in miami, (not a fan of the dolphins), but everyone down here is just as suprised as you are. i like marshall in that prop bet tonight even though their gonna lose

Deke101

I took Eddie Royal to score the first TD of the game at 29/4 odds.

I think a solid Team Prop is Longest Field Goal OVER 44 yards. Prater has a very strong leg, he mentioned earlier this season that they would attempt a 64 yard field goal if the chance was given to them. Phil Dawson is also pretty solid for the Browns. As long as the opportunity comes, I think either one of these kickers will make it from 45-53 range.

Illtakethoseodds

i knew it would move..now its at -150..

good luck with ur bets deke..i put a half a unit on that royal bet..... anyway we need a big night from royal and marshall..lol

looking into the longest field goal one right now.. interesting.

Illtakethoseodds

so far so good.. up by .5!! lol edwards not even on the radar yet

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Deke101 View Post
    I took Eddie Royal to score the first TD of the game at 29/4 odds.

I think a solid Team Prop is Longest Field Goal OVER 44 yards. Prater has a very strong leg, he mentioned earlier this season that they would attempt a 64 yard field goal if the chance was given to them. Phil Dawson is also pretty solid for the Browns. As long as the opportunity comes, I think either one of these kickers will make it from 45-53 range.
    Prater is a better kicker at home

Legend4Aday
    Legend4Aday's Avatar Become A Pro!

Must be loving eddie royal now

Illtakethoseodds

HELL YES !!!! royal is the man!! I just opened up a 67-0 lead in my fantasy match up this week.. cutler,royal,winslow!!! i need this week!!

this prop is looking solid so far.. up by 3.5 catches

marshall - 5 receptions
    Edwards - 1 reception

now i just need broncos to get out of this push situation!!! lets go one more !!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

nice night for ya

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

nice prop pick...
    And this is why I stick to ATS/ML picks only.
    I suck hardcore on Over/Under and prop bets

Deke101

That FG Prop cashed.

Royal needed his TD earlier. It's not like I put much on it but I was feeling good about him scoring in the game so I took a shot.

Solid Fantasy night though.