Strong Plays (2-1)(+1.80 units)
    Regular Plays (3-2)(+0.80 units)

Overall (6-4)(+2.30 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (7-8)(-5.40 units)
    Strong Plays (15-5)(+19.00 units)
    Regular Plays (25-15)(+8.50 units)

Overall (47-28)(+22.10 units)

Bounced back from a losing week in week 8 with a 6-4 record picking up 2.30 units in week nine. I really loved Denver last week. I am shocked they lost outright. Is Denver that bad or is Miami that much improved? I sort of needed to win on Sunday as I took a beating on Saturday this past week. Lets try it again.

NFL WEEK 10

Thursday, November 6th

Denver +3 vs Cleveland (regular play)………….Just cannot back Cleveland as a favorite. Too much pressure on Quinn in his first start. I think Denver scores enough points to win this game. Quinn will have his moments, but he will have his mistakes as well. Browns gave up on Anderson too quickly.

Sunday, November 9th

New England -3 ˝ vs Buffalo (best bet)……………..Buffalo might be improved, but they should be more than a 3 ˝ point dog at New England. Buffalo slightly over rated while a Bradyless Patriot team is still under rated. Pats win by at least 7.

Minnesota -2.5 vs Green Bay (best bet)……………I think this line is a steal. Vikes finally playing like they were supposed to and I am just not a big believer in the Rogers and the Packers, especially on the road.

San Diego -15.5 vs Kansas City (strong play)…………I cannot believe I am laying this many points against any NFL team, let alone with a very up and down Charger team. My gut tells me the Chargers play the best game of their season and destroy the Chiefs. San Diego needs to blow this team out and I think they will.

Philadelphia -3 vs Giants (strong play)…………..Everybody talking about how great and unbeatable the Giants are. So why are they getting points? It is because they are going to lose this game. Taking the Superbowl champs with three points the way they are playing looks like you can put a million dollars on it and we all know what happens when a game looks that easy.

The rest of these are regular, one unit plays

Regular Plays

Seattle +8.5 vs Miami……….don’t think Miami is ready to be this big a favorite just yet.

Oakland +9.5 vs Carolina………….Because you have to be crazy to take them.

Chicago +3 vs Tennessee………….Gut feeling Tennessee suffers their first loss.

New Orleans +1 vs Atlanta…………Like Miami, not so sure Atlanta should be favored just yet.

St Louis +9 vs Jets…………Won’t be the first time the Jets play down to their competition.

Might be back for the Monday night game. Pretty sucky game for MNF though.

Good Luck Everybody!!

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

Adding............

Steelers -4 vs Colts (strong play)............with or without Ben, the Steelers are the play here. Pittsburgh is one of the better home teams in the NFL. I am really betting on the Steelers defense in this game. I think Manning will get this share of yards, but will make enough mistakes in this one that will lead to some Steeler points. My only worry is the Pittsburgh offensive line. Pittsburgh will find a way to win this game, I just hope it is not only by a field goal...which would make me a loser. Colts not what they once were, while Pittsburgh is still almost unbeatable at home. Pittsburgh 24-17.