picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

bout to get my ass handed to me

I am a glutton for punishment. Charlestown race #3
    #7 Just a jet is 15-1 M/L going off 2-1 with 2 minutes left. Personally I like the #6 and the 7 looks like crap but someone is continually slamming this horse down. Preparing for major losses here.

picantel

0 MTP and he is up to 5-1. The #8 went from 10-1 to 3-1 with one hit although that is around is M/L odds. Oh I am gonna get creamed here. Remind me to not bet horses at bodog since they have a 2-3 minute delay.

picantel

14-1 now. arrghh no more bets at this book.

kristian
    kristian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bets Place To Bet

Hi , I placed my first wager last week and I won , this place its great , they are really nice people works over there , they have all of kinds of bonuses and stuff to make it more attractive to start placing wagers with them , all of my friends are moving to them because their payff was so fast , I thing UBET2WIN IS BEST CHOISE

I highly recommend them

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    Hi , I placed my first wager last week and I won , this place its great , they are really nice people works over there , they have all of kinds of bonuses and stuff to make it more attractive to start placing wagers with them , all of my friends are moving to them because their payff was so fast , I thing UBET2WIN IS BEST CHOISE

I highly recommend them
    Do they offer spelling and grammar classes along with bonuses and fast payoffs?????? ... Apologies, I just couldn't help myself.

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Yeah, what track does UBET2WIN race at. Never heard of him.