whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

whoatommy

whoatommy

LOL.

cant get enough

I like Skins by a touchdown. Steelers on a slide. Just a gut feeling. Campbell will move the chains. Their injuries are piling up and I expect that #1 ranked defense will be mediocre playing in Washington.

Stretch
    Stretch's Avatar Become A Pro!

The defense will need to keep Pitt alive! I feel it can be done, but it's going to be a very difficult task to accomplish, and I might not put any money on it.

As of right now I believe Pitt wins.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

I like the Skins but dont bet it yet because public is on steelers and the line might move

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    I like the Skins but dont bet it yet because public is on steelers and the line might move
    Wishful thinking is that it will move to a pick em, that would be pretty sweet. I think the Steelers are pretty beat up at this point.

Roethlisberger is going to play even though he is listed as probable. I am a bit worried that Willie Parker is coming back though.

Oh and regarding the Redskins passing game Campbell is throwing pretty steady (5th best QB rating at 100.5 with 8 td 0 int) But that is also due to the amazing running of Clinton Portis which is not going to be as productive as it usually is seeing as how that Steelers d shut down Brandon Jacobs on like 1 yard drives for TDs.

I am going to take my chances with the Redskins. They are home and I feel a bit UNDERRATED...which is money in the bank.

Legend4Aday
    Legend4Aday's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know if Clinton Portis will be playing this sunday?

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Redskins injuries:

Redskins vice president of football operations Vinny Cerrato said he expects Portis (ankle) to play next week, Moss (hamstring) to play Monday against the Steelers.

Samuels is expected to play against the Steelers on Monday despite lingering knee soreness that knocked him out of the Week 8

Clinton Portis is probable (though he did not practice Wednesday)

Santana Moss is probable.

Taylor is a no go.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Taylor hurts but the Steelers cant block I could prolly get a sack on Big Ben (if the big fu cker would go down that is)