D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by gtboy View Post
    Just want to share a strategy I use a little last season with success. this year i will be full into it. since the games r one after the other, i use a 4-game chase on the total. betting under when total set at 50 and up and bet the OVER when total is below 50. i know most of u guys not interested in chase but i just want to share a little idea. gl
    It sounds like a good idea that would work but I'm not into the whole chasing thing. Overs are pretty common in the CFL so I understand where you're coming from. I'm a bettor where I like to pick my spots and if I lose than I accept it and move on. But if its working for you, than keep it going. Best of luck this season bud.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    where's the best place to check consensus on cfl lines?
    SBR odds is what I use.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

Congrats D3 on the win! We got lucky at the end when they decided to kick the FG instead of going for it on 3rd down, but a win is a win.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

big mistake by buono pays off for you

glad it cashed

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Play #1: BC Lions +6.5 -110 ($220 to win $200)

WIN
    Not going to be betting against the Alouettes much this year, but in this rare scenario I will be. The newly improved Lions finished off the 2010 season strong winning 3 of their last 4 to grab the last playoff spot in the West. Hopefully the Lions will carry their late last season momentum into this brand new season with Travis Lulay behind center. I'll be the first to admit the Alouettes are the strongest team in the East and maybe even in the entire league. With that being said, I don't think 6 points separates these 2 teams who I think are almost evenly matched. I'll back the underdogs in the first game of the season because anything can happen. Also, I like the Over 54 in tomorrow nights game. Let's get it

CFL Record: 0-0-0 ($0)
    Updated CFL Record: 1-0-0 (+$200)

D3 Mighty Ducks

A win is a win. Another night we'll be on the losing side and it'll suck. Plays for tomorrow night will be up tomorrow afternoon.
    Last edited by D3 Mighty Ducks; 07-01-11 at 12:32 AM.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Play #2: Hamilton Tiger Cats -8 -104 ($208 to win $200)

I am not sold on the Blue Bombers this year, at least not yet. They drafted two potential CFL stars this off-season but I still believe they lost more than they gained. The Bombers' two biggest problems last year was the injury to Buck Pierce and not being able to win close games losing 9 games by 4 points or less. If they're able to stay healthy and close out games, then i'll start giving them a look. On the other hand, the Ti Cats benefited themselves this season by fixing their main problem which was a poor run game by acquiring RB Avon Cobourne. Hamilton did lose their veteran LB Otis Floyd, but replaced him with LB Renauld Williams who played in the NFL last season for the Steelers. Hamilton is stronger than the Bombers on both sides of the football and I got the Ti Cats winning their home opener by 10+ points.also, I lean Over 51/51.5. Let's get it

D3 Mighty Ducks

Play #3: Toronto/Calgary OVER 51 +101 ($200 to win $202)

Not going to be betting the Under in very many Calgary games this year and i'll start by taking the Over in tonight. The Stamps keep their main core of offensive players from last season who ranked first in offensive touchdowns, total yards per game, rushing yards per game. Ranked 3rd in the league for passing yards per game. Scary part is, they only last WR Ryan Thelwell. But they drafted a highly ranked WR Anthony Park who could potentially have a good season with QB Henry Burris running ship. Stamps will put up their fair share of points, I expect the Agros to compete and put up 20+ as well. Got this ending around 50 points minimum, so i'll take my chance on the Over. Also, I think the Agros keep it close for the majority of the game, but the Stamps run away with it in the third.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Play #2: Hamilton Tiger Cats -8 -104 ($208 to win $200) LOSS
    Play #3: Toronto/Calgary OVER 51 +101 ($200 to win $202) LOSS
    Updated Record: 1-2-0 (-$208)

Not the start that I was looking for. Still another game tomorrow night, got a chance to get back to even. Will post pick sometime tomorrow.

Cheers guys

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

GL D3, tough to get a feel for things early on but I appreciate everyone's hard work trying to make the opening weekend profitable.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Yeah it is tough getting a read on any team this early in the season. Bombers winning on the road in Hamilton? That stunned me. Already started capping tonight's game. Going to finish up soon and double check everything. Play will be posted shortly.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Play #4: Edmonton/Saskatchewan UNDER 51.5 -110 ($220 to win $200)

In a rush and didn't have time to come up with a write-up. I'm anticipating a defensive type game and both of these offenses to start slow, especially the Eskies. I got this game ending 28-23 for the Riders. I expect the final score to come close to the 51.5, but not enough to go over. I lean Riders -6 as well but won't be touching it. Let's get it

CFL Record: 1-2-0 (-$208)

dextermasuka
    Update your status
    dextermasuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3361

gl D3 i pickedSaskatchewan -6....

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I like a tease with the under 58.5 and Esk +13.5. With the new Esk coach being a defensive-background type of guy I can see the Esk putting a hurting on the already weakened Riders and making it difficult for the shaky squad to get much. No great kicker either. Edmonton may even jump out for a lead...

Def dont see a blowout though so this is my go. best of luck man, like the under too.

D3 Mighty Ducks

I like the way that teaser sounds, BG. I can definitely see the Eskies covering 13.5, but 6 I'm not certain on. Riders win this game I'm pretty confident, but I don't see them running away with this one not even in the least.

Best of luck bud.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by dextermasuka View Post
    gl D3 i pickedSaskatchewan -6....
    I like it. Good luck

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on the over in this one, Saskatchewan season openers they always come out fired up. Getzlaf gonna have a huge game

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Regardless of what happens, this game has already opened with more intensity than an entire NFL first half. CFL would take over if NFL didnt play for a full 2 seasons. It's as fun as watching college ball

D3 Mighty Ducks

Very early TD. Damn

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fuckin Ricky Ray haha. I have lost hair watching Ray at the helm

D3 Mighty Ducks

I hate Ricky Ray. For some reason he reminds me of Brett Favre when the Eskies wear their home jerseys.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Holy shit! The Rider's defense reeks.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Play #4: Edmonton/Saskatchewan UNDER 51.5 -110 ($220 to win $200) LOSS
    Updated CFL Record: 1-3-0 (-$428)

Rough start to the season. Some of the results this week caught me by surprise I won't lie. Will be back week 2, no quitting here.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Play #2: Hamilton Tiger Cats -8 -104 ($208 to win $200)

I am not sold on the Blue Bombers this year, at least not yet. They drafted two potential CFL stars this off-season but I still believe they lost more than they gained. The Bombers' two biggest problems last year was the injury to Buck Pierce and not being able to win close games losing 9 games by 4 points or less. If they're able to stay healthy and close out games, then i'll start giving them a look. On the other hand, the Ti Cats benefited themselves this season by fixing their main problem which was a poor run game by acquiring RB Avon Cobourne. Hamilton did lose their veteran LB Otis Floyd, but replaced him with LB Renauld Williams who played in the NFL last season for the Steelers. Hamilton is stronger than the Bombers on both sides of the football and I got the Ti Cats winning their home opener by 10+ points.also, I lean Over 51/51.5. Let's get it

JT OZ

Any of the opening lines catch you by surprise? I'm not as educated on the league as I hope to be a few weeks down the road but all games are so closely set.

D3 Mighty Ducks

I think the Agros/Bombers ATS should of opened at PK. My guess is before kickoff it'll be at PK. I'm leaning Agros ML if I can get them at plus money sometime on Thursday. They have a boatload of confidence coming into this week. They were able to knock off the Stamps on the road in a place they haven't been able to win in 6 years. You know they'll be ready come Friday. Might be a bigger wager than normal pending the line movement over the next few days. And even though the Bombers were able to beat the Ti Cats on the road, I am still not sold on them yet.

At first glance, the Riders as small underdogs @ home against Montreal caught my attention. But the smartest and only play in that game might be the Over 53. Other early week leans are Calgary ML and Edmonton -2. Plays for Friday will be posted Thursday evening/night.

Cheers
    Last edited by D3 Mighty Ducks; 07-05-11 at 09:20 AM.

JT OZ

I was just doing some reading and liked a lot of those plays also, definitely the over in the Montreal game maybe Calgary over as well. I'm eventually going to narrow down a teaser I like in addition to whatever else I decide on.

JT OZ

Early on this is what I'm thinking - Tor +7(now at pk as you expected), Calg +9.5/O46, Sask +9.5/O47.5. 7 pt teaser +350 odds, any thoughts?

1949's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1648

my loyalty is witrh ticats but my money is on bc

D3 Mighty Ducks

Been very busy with work this week. Didn't have enough time to get a full grasp on tonight's games. Working on tomorrow nights cfl card.

First 12