orlans17
    orlans17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers Dogs on MNF!

Love the Steelers in this spot...they should get it done against the redskins.

robert715
    robert715's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disagree, Steelers are banged up and coming off a very physiacal game against Giants. I like Washington

Stretch
    Stretch's Avatar Become A Pro!

You never know with Washington. I'd put money on the over before betting on Pitt.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

you wanna bet the over on a game with the number 1 overall defense and number 6 overall defense? With two teams that utilize a ground attack and ball control, running the clock?

Pittsburgh should shut down a rolling Clinton Portis. I expect to see Santonio Holmes come out and have one of the best nights of his career, to redeem himself after screwing his team up big time, by getting suspended last week.

Should be one of the best monday night games so far this year. Looking forward to it.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Another great MNF game, I am excited. I havent had a chance to look at this game yet but it is worth mentioning that A) I will be rooting for Pitt and B) Pitt has lost to 2 NFC East teams already in the Giants and Eagles.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teams don't run on the Steelers, gonna rest on Jason Campbell and their midget receivers.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Pitts O line is pretty terrible, I would have to take the Skins here with the crazy MNF crowd on their side. Statement game at home for the Washington Redskins.

Should be a great game as its my 3 and 4 in the power rankings colliding