Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Robust's MNF Picks (chasing?)

I have a strange feeling Ten is gonna lose one. The spread has not moved much and Ind avgs more points per game than Ten. And if you compare the results vs. Baltimore, Indianapolis looks even better.

Parlay (2 Teams)
    10/27/08 Colts (Indianapolis) +170
    20:40 ET

10/27/08 Colts (Indianapolis) Over 40
    20:40 ET Titans (Tennessee)

Your Total Bet: 20.00
    Total Potential Win: 83.09

I have not pulled the trigger yet as i suspect i might be chasing, so i welcome your thoughts.

Robust

Always Somethin'
    Always Somethin''s Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the bet, I think if the Colts are in the game they'll win outright and if so it should be over 40.

Legend4Aday
    Legend4Aday's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the tennessee titans taking this game 31-14 Tennesse, but who knows for sure.

Robust
    Losing

ok.. i slept on it and came up with the conclusion that this is a chasing bet.. If i follow my numbers, Ten is the obvious winner... and the total should push 41 or be under by 2-3..

changed my mind and my play last week on sunday night and monday night and lost both the team to win and the total.. not happening again.. if i go down, it will be because of capping incorrectly.. not guessing..

Ten -4 and Under 41 for me.

Robust

bdat2d
    bdat2d's Avatar Become A Pro!

you right on one thing... chasing aint good at all...but i will tell you this...always bet on your gut(which is your first thought)...take time to analyze and think it out...you will rationalize yourself in thinking that you should do what every other joe is taking! Go with your gut man!!

Robust
    Losing

Quote Originally Posted by bdat2d View Post
    you right on one thing... chasing aint good at all...but i will tell you this...always bet on your gut(which is your first thought)...take time to analyze and think it out...you will rationalize yourself in thinking that you should do what every other joe is taking! Go with your gut man!!
    yup.. i felt that way last week and lost.. won't happen again.. if i lose, i capped wrong and will see about fixing it.. my gut has won me a few, but my capping has won me way more and consistently..

good luck to you!

Robust