nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

rudi johnson under 49.5 yards (-110) vs chicago...player prop

rudi johnson is sharing the football with kevin smith...they will go with who has the hot hand...can't see rudi being hot against the bears...if the lions fall behind the running game will be not be used that much

going with rudi johnson under 49.5 yards (-110)

i'm wrong a lot but once in a while i get one right

DETROIT OFFENSE: Perhaps Rod Marinelli's goal should be trying to avoid losing by three scores by halftime. Detroit has trailed 21-0, 21-0 and 21-3 in each of its games. Pretty pathetic.

The Lions always fall behind early because they spend way too much energy trying to establish a running game that simply doesn't work. You can't run the ball when your offensive line is garbage, and your backs are comprised of the unproven (Kevin Smith) and the horrific (Rudi Johnson). The Lions consequently fall into third-and-long situations, which means Sack City for the opposing defense. Detroit has already surrendered 12 sacks in three contests.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

That's a pretty strong prop. I don't know how much healthier Rudy will be this week - but to be honest, he has looked like a running back getting his final touches. He's looked slow, no burst and flat out bad.
    I havn't gone crazy in evaluating him, but he's definitly not the same back he was a couple years ago.

nysmoneyman

also like

larry johnson over 79.5 (-145)
    matt forte over 89.5 (-130)

playing all three

nysmoneyman

rudi johnson under is now at +110

public thinks it is going over