dont knwo who Hatcher is but he will be solid
    after maybe a year. Watkins is great in the
    5th and going to get bigger and be a mean
    DB. I seen Whitely play for Texas tech and
    he is really good any where on the offensive
    lin e.

The Great One
    The Great One's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas isn't a good team and possibly even shouldn't be allowed to play in the NFL.

Doesn't matter anyway homes, you could have Peyton Manning as your qurterback and TO would find a way to alienate him and his entire team while Parcells goes from a robust 38% bodyfat to 56% bodyfat this year then walk out to "retire" yet again.

Do you have free safety yet? Cowboys are so predicatable in the draft. How many top draft picks will they spend "switching to the 3-4"

Stll don't have a quarterback either. That statue back there is a rush end's dream come true.

Henson should have been in there last year so this year you might have something to look forward too.

The Great One

Watch next year, they'll draft a fatty in the middle to be their 3-4 nosetackle. With another "tweener" as they like to be called in the second round. While they will make a play for aback-up quarterback from another team to come in and be their starter. Someone like Harrington or Mr. IO himself, Aaron Brooks or possibly Air McWheelchair.

Curse Fire
    SBR COWBOYS!!!
    Curse Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude I aint your homes. Go get another boy
    friend to help you tagteam your Payton
    Manning hero. Are you for real or what. Do
    you really judge a NFL team by the coachs
    body fat. The Cowboys have two free safetys
    that I thought you would know that since you
    know every thing else. How many Super Bowls
    did your Colts win while Parcels was eating all
    that junk food to get his bodyfat?

The Great One

Good one homeboy.

But, Can I AX you a question?

Do you really think the Cowboys are in the Colts league?

And yes, i do know everything on the topics of football and the way the country should be ran.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Hey Curse Fire,

I really like Dallas this year. Parcells continues to bring talent to HIS team. This year is the year. Dallas is in WIN-NOW mode with Owens as the ticking timebomb, which makes them even more dangerous. I wouldn't want to be a team like Philly this year, walking into the buzzsaw of the NFC east. Still a lot of questions about how exactly Dallas can fit together, but they are looking stronger than ever under Parcell's control, it's now just a matter of winning games. BTW, TGO, I'll take a fatass Parcells, Holmgren or Bellicheck over a skinny ass Dungy any day.

Sun 9/10 @ Jacksonville (FOX) 3:15 p.m. W
    Sun 9/17 WASHINGTON (NBC) 7:15 p.m. W
    Sun 9/24 BYE
    Sun 10/1 @ Tennessee (FOX) Noon W
    Sun 10/8 @ Philadelphia (FOX) 3:15 p.m. W
    Sun 10/15 HOUSTON (CBS) Noon W
    Mon 10/23 NY GIANTS (ESPN) 7:30 p.m. W
    Sun 10/29 @ Carolina (NBC) 7:15 p.m. W
    Sun 11/5 @ Washington (FOX) Noon L
    Sun 11/12 @ Arizona (FOX) 3:15 p.m. W
    Sun 11/19 INDIANAPOLIS (CBS) Noon W
    Thu 11/23 TAMPA BAY (FOX) 3:15 p.m. W
    Sun 12/3 @ NY Giants (FOX) Noon L
    Sun 12/10 NEW ORLEANS (FOX) Noon W
    Sat 12/16 @ Atlanta (NFLN) 7:00 p.m. L
    Mon 12/25 PHILADELPHIA (NBC) 4:00 p.m. W
    Sun 12/31 DETROIT (FOX) Noon W

Wow, I wasn't thinking 13-3, but it's not out of the realm of possibility. I was thinking more around 12-4 or 11-5 with tiebreakers being more important than records. Then again, the Giants and Redskins will keep raising the bar within the division so 13 might be the number needed to win the NFC East. It should be one hell of an exciting year for Dallas no matter how this shakes out.

The Great One

Yeah, Dungy's been the Colts achilles heel. The only reason he was brought to town was basically to be Defensice coordinator. The Colts really don't have a head coach and thats the problem. The closest thing they have to a head coach is Peyton manning.

I'm just fucken with Curse Fire. I'd take Bellichick or parcells any freakin day over Dungy. Especially belechick. He's the reason that team has had so much success. him and Vinatieri.

The Giants will win that division and Eli will have a year like carson did last year. Philly is not even in the running. That window has been shut. It really was never open as much as people thought it was anyway. They just benefiited from a very weak conference and for awhile, an even weaker division.

The Great One

The Cowboys will not beat the Colts. Thats just silly. I forsee about 5 sacks by the Colts D and 2 interceptions as well. Manning will pick that weak ass secondary apart all day. He probably will not play most of the 4th quarter.

slacker00

lol, TGO, I just threw that Colts loss in there to mess with ya. Nice find.

Although, I think the Cowboys might suprise the Colts, but in reality, the Colts should be favored by around 5 or 6 for that game.

Curse Fire
    SBR COWBOYS!!!

My company raffels some of there tickets to
    employes for a charity and I was hopign to
    get the ones to the COlts, Eagles or deadskins
    games but didnt. Got the dam Houston game
    but not bad since its just costs me $50 for the
    raffel tickest. I will take my Boys and 6 points
    against Indy even thogh I wont need any
    points in that one.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Curse Fire
    I will take my Boys and 6 points
    against Indy even thogh I wont need any
    points in that one.

The hell you won't.

But, I'll take that bet. By that game, TO should be either suspended for the rest of the season or faking an injury. Hopefully, for the colts, Bledsoe doesn't get hurt.

But, let me AX you a question.

Why are you confident going up against a team light years ahead of the Cowboys or the BOYS as the homeboys and gangsters refer to them as?

slacker00

I think T.O. will be a perfect choir boy under Parcells. Parcells just has a way of handling characters like him. Remember Keyshawn in Tampa? Keyshawn was a model player in Dallas. I expect the same of T.O. Andy Reid hadn't a clue how to handle an explosive personality like that. Parcells has seen it all before, if there's one guy that can handle T.O., it's Parcells.

Bledsoe isn't the best QB in the NFL, but give him an O-Line, he will cut up a defense. Last year he was operating under a patchwork line. This year Flozell Adams will be back, plus I hear Petitti is like night and day stronger than last year, after he started the entire season at Right tackle as a rookie. Still a lot of free agents and rookies to add to the depth, so some stuff needs to be fleshed out, especially with the loss of LG Larry Allen. But, I think the line should be an absolute upgrade over last year.

As for the Colts-Cowboys game, specifically, the Cowboys have a lot of question marks, but so do the Colts. What has the NFL learned from the Pittsburgh and San Diego games from last year? There's a formula for beating Indy, and I expect whatever gap Indy might have had over the rest of the league last year will close big time. Also, Indy has questions about RB, and I'm not 100% sold on their defense just yet. If Indy leans heavily on Manning's arm to win games, it might be a long season for Indy. The '72 Dolphins can rest easy this season, at least with regard to Indy.

The Great One

The only advantage the Cowboys have against the Colts would be the 3-4 defense. Teams that play that D are the ones that give the Colts the most problems. (Pats, Chargers, Steelers)

And the reason for that is, it is the D that gives the most looks confusing blocking schemes and even making Peyton guess from time to time.

But the Cowboys offense doesn't worry me at all. The Cowboys will want to keep it a 13-7 type game and there is just no way that will work.

slacker00

But the Cowboys offense doesn't worry me at all. The Cowboys will want to keep it a 13-7 type game and there is just no way that will work.
    The Cowboys offense will be night and day versus what they had last year. First, the O-line will have a lot more depth. Second, T.O. will make a difference. Third, Jones may actually stay healthy this year, Barber adds depth and experience as well versus a year ago. Fourth, and maybe most importantly, Dallas has a kicker. Look at the kicking stats from last year. Dallas was a good kicker away from making the playoffs last year.

Lots of pieces to put into place, but if Dallas isn't averaging 20 ppg on offense this year, it'll be considered a major catastrophe. Dallas isn't a run-up-the-score type of team like Indy, but Parcells was in absolute agony with the lack of offensive production last year. Personally, I think Keyshawn was partly to blame. He just doesn't have enough speed to make defenses respect him. Watch Carolina this year, teams will collapse on him and you'll see an offense that looks like it's hamstrung. Keyshawn is an incredible player, but a wide receiver without speed is just useless in the NFL. Unless maybe he can convert to TE or something.

Curse Fire
    SBR COWBOYS!!!

Your right about the offense line and TO
    Slacker. Thats going to make alot of
    difference for the Boys this year. Also nee d
    to keep our runing back healthy cause that
    will help Bldesoes passing.

The Great One

Colts 38

Homeboyz 10

Bledsoe leaves the game in the 2nd quarter.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One
    Colts 38

Homeboyz 10

Bledsoe leaves the game in the 2nd quarter.

I love ya, TGO. But, you're speaking from your heart more than your mind. Remember, I'm a Colts fan myself, but I've got a good pulse on the Cowboys. Honestly, I'll be rooting for the Colts during the actual game, depending on how much I end up betting on the game.

As an aside, I'll bet the Cowboys do better ATS than the Colts this season. It's somewhat of a slam dunk in my mind, but thought I'd toss out the idea in case anyone wanted to discuss.

The Colts, honestly, have to IMPROVE over last season just to be competitive in the AFC. Last season, the Colts had about the most powder puff schedule by a contender that I've seen since the 49ers back in the old NFC west, playing the pathetic Saints, Rams, Falcons twice a year. This year the Colts will be playing the NFC east, and will be fortunate to split those 4 games. In their division, the Texans & Titans should still be pushovers this season.

Sep 10 @N.Y. Giants 8:15pm L
    Sep 17 Houston 1:00pm W
    Sep 24 Jacksonville 1:00pm W
    Oct 1 @N.Y. Jets 1:00pm W
    Oct 8 Tennessee 1:00pm W
    Week 6 BYE
    Oct 22 Washington 4:15pm W
    Oct 29 @Denver 4:15pm W
    Nov 5 @New England 8:15pm L
    Nov 12 Buffalo 1:00pm W
    Nov 19 @Dallas 1:00pm W
    Nov 26 Philadelphia 1:00pm W
    Dec 3 @Tennessee 1:00pm W
    Dec 10 @Jacksonville 1:00pm L
    Dec 18 Cincinnati 8:30pm W
    Dec 24 @Houston 1:00pm W
    Dec 31 Miami 1:00pm W
    All times are Eastern

Well, 13-3 looks pretty good. I guess the schedule isn't as bad as I thought. The AFC schedule is a lot softer than I expected. I still don't think the Colts will have as many blowouts this season as last year. Hopefully they will build some character playing more close games and be better prepared to be challenged in the playoffs.

Curse Fire
    SBR COWBOYS!!!

lol Its going to be tough for Dallas and
    Indanapolis to both win there game against
    each other.

The bigger news here is the Boys are fixing
    to pick there winners for the 2006 Dallas cheer
    leaders. We all know that no team has better
    looking cheer leaders than the Boys. This
    brunete is my favorite just look at them
    hooters. The blond is the older daughter of a
    buddy I work with. She grew up just down
    the road in Wetherford.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-25-15 at 06:05 PM.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Curse, feel free to post more of those pics.

Curse Fire
    SBR COWBOYS!!!

Damn straigh t I got more of them. These a re
    a couple I got scanned from a calendar last
    year. The bottom one is another one of Monica
    MOore from Wetherford.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-25-15 at 06:05 PM.

Curse Fire
    SBR COWBOYS!!!

Wish that Tgo dude was still here to tell me all
    bout how the Colts got ****** by some referes call. Now
    the GIants lose last night soe the Boys are tied for the Nfc
    east now. Romos hot and the lines are playign alot better
    now.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

That QB switch was the move the needed to throw a jolt into that team.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Great One - Could you be more of a dumbass?

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

no shit, the great one is pretty cool... pssh The Boys are lookin awesome so far and I think this year is about as good of chance as any I mean look at the offense. One of the most talented in the league